PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][00415] Droners Kicked by server in El Farid whilst droning

Thorndyke
10-05-13, 18:56
Just half an hour ago i was droning in El Farid lvl2. I was actively droning, moved a bit to grab may drone from the floor when i was changing it. I even casted a light healing spell. I just had started my new drone and charged into fight whit the mobs, as the server suddenly kicked me for beeing idle for too long. :confused:

Surprised, I logged back in and launched a new drone. Less than 5 minutes later, I was again kicked in the middle of battle for the same reason.. :wtf:

I've heard that other people had the same problems in the last days and that it has something to do with the AfK-Idle thing since the last patch.

William Antrim
10-05-13, 22:14
Help channel was full of this issue yesterday.

J@ck on Cr@ck
12-05-13, 13:52
Experienced this aswell while leveling my PE in el farid. Was kicked about 10 times yesterday.

Fasterbot
12-05-13, 15:00
Hmm, it happened one time to my ress, doing salvage/recycling stuff in her app.

Thorndyke
12-05-13, 17:26
Some Drohners and me were able to validate that many times yesterday. Seems to be a common issue in El Farid :(

If you log in fast enough after youve been kicked, you log in in Drone activated modus and your ammunition is full again. 8|