PDA

View Full Version : A new issue

DIABLO666
10-05-13, 17:44
Er... I forgot my password and username perhaps (think the username I remembered is my really old one) and I don't remember what email I made up to verify the game as hotmail doesn't work, I made it 3 months ago and haven't used it since then. Any ideas of how to fix this or have I just lost the account?

DIABLO666
10-05-13, 17:48
If anybody could remind me on the rules of making a pw, such as how many letters, do you need caps, and the such it would help a lot

DIABLO666
10-05-13, 18:09
Oh god I feel like I'm going insane.. well I found the email finally but clicking that I forgot my password doesn't work so I don't know if I remembered the right account name...

I hate everything

LeoPump
10-05-13, 18:50
account@neocron.info

There you can find help :)

DIABLO666
10-05-13, 19:25
Thanks, sent them a email, hopefully they wont take to long want to get back into killing fools =(

(and foolettes ofc)

William Antrim
10-05-13, 22:21
If you havent used the account at all cant you just make another one? or is that a big no?

DIABLO666
10-05-13, 22:40
I did use the account and got up to str cap, about 3 off dex and 10 off con cap on a tank with about 2.5mil so sadly starting over isn't a option. Already lost an account with 4 capped chars and millions on it when I started this one really can't be bothered starting a whole new one yet again.

DIABLO666
10-05-13, 22:54
omg I did it! im a genious!

Well im a idiot.. I remembered I mispelt my account name when I made it... and I also found out it seems my old old account is out there somewhere with a email I no longer use, wonder if I could get that back... though I think they all got wiped or something didn't they

Dropout
10-05-13, 23:42
omg I did it! im a genious!

Well im a idiot.. I remembered I mispelt my account name when I made it... and I also found out it seems my old old account is out there somewhere with a email I no longer use, wonder if I could get that back... though I think they all got wiped or something didn't they

Your old characters are probably all on Terra or Mars, so not wiped.. Just not there to use...

Arista Barret
11-05-13, 08:33
There is a new server and everyone uses it. Dont freak out man...start fresh on Titan and welcome back. NC is better than ever and we need PvPers...Bring it on.