View Full Version : Your first thoughts of the new patches???

Arista Barret
10-05-13, 10:07
Holy shit. The dev team really put some thought and effort into the game. Ever since the failure of KK, NC has been improving drastically. Dissy nerfed, PvP being brought to the front, PvE given its proper place, the LE chip adjusted (hopefully more soon). I will be playing more often now. Lets keep the hardcore attitude going and bring back criminals to offset and compliment the carebears. Id like to see an adjustment to soul light next. It is purely PvP and should reflect a system designed to create pvp instead of eliminate it. Good work on the patch!

SilentEye
10-05-13, 10:21
[R#182/183] Patch Discussion (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?150461-R-182-183-Patch-Discussion)

PsiCorps
10-05-13, 10:22
Holy shit. The dev team really put some thought and effort into the game. Ever since the failure of KK, NC has been improving drastically. Dissy nerfed, PvP being brought to the front, PvE given its proper place, the LE chip adjusted (hopefully more soon). I will be playing more often now. Lets keep the hardcore attitude going and bring back criminals to offset and compliment the carebears. Id like to see an adjustment to soul light next. It is purely PvP and should reflect a system designed to create pvp instead of eliminate it. Good work on the patch!

Weapon Balance is great, nice not having to rely on stealth after one Dissy burst.
LE Changes are awesome, back towards NC1 - I like it.

Soul Light changes are garbage, seems like an awful lot of effort to ruin the playstyle of a small amount of players.
Random ranking isn't rife, it's all P2 fighting.

Brammers
10-05-13, 10:46

You are not serious right? This is the *worse* patch ever! :D

eNTi
10-05-13, 13:52
given his track record, i'd say he's just trolling.

Nidhogg
10-05-13, 14:33
Glad to hear you liked them. If you have any further comments on the patches please post them on the patch discussion thread (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?150461-R-182-183-Patch-Discussion). Thanks.