PDA

View Full Version : WOC Item Int

Nacktmulle
07-05-13, 17:12
How about an int WOC Armor are all on the int-based skills, for example, 5 points.

The pure supporter would like it

Maybe from the merchants in the temple, or as a reward for a quest like Ress or const missi with tl 200

What do you think?

"Note: i hope the google translator does make my english better"

slith
07-05-13, 17:41
My brain is melting..

So you want a woc pa that gives additional skill points to put into the intelligence subskills?

Nacktmulle
07-05-13, 17:47
Yes, ...in brt, const, ress, imp, not so strongly in wpl,wpw or psu so ...for the supporters..

slith
07-05-13, 17:51
A woc pa with + 100 Research to allow conster/resser hybrids would certainly be useful in my opinion ^^

William Antrim
07-05-13, 18:58
+5 to all skills? In the armour? Yeah I'd be ok with it but I would rather have a Woc Tool kit that halves all process window time.

Eternal Pink
07-05-13, 19:09
To my knowledge there are no WoC INT items so not much of a point for It so some items would be nice.

PA that gives a small bonus to tradeskills (At the moment its only really SPY PA for the dex or Holo PA for the dex with no INT minus)

Omni-glove - that gives the bonus of the tradeskill gloves but with a larger negative for multi skillers to save constantly having to change gloves

Faid
07-05-13, 19:32
More woc items please. Not more powerful just more options. Tradeskil woc items or armour would be great.

White PPU woc PA pleeeeaaaasssseeeee

Doc Holliday
08-05-13, 10:06
woc tool box. awesome idea. :) like an all in one construction tool/rep tool etc. with a long tradeskill mission to have to do it. one that requires other traders ie get some chems recycle this then use those parts to build that item then research it and build it 5 more times and then make the tool box. :)

SilentEye
08-05-13, 14:50
To my understanding you are suggesting a WOC PA that requires WOC INT and it would boost trade skill points, right?

I like the idea, it would be nice to see a PA for every skill separately, I don't think it should be 1 PA combined.

Nacktmulle
08-05-13, 17:20
i think one item would be enough just that the other Players can see that this player is a supporter
it makes INt +5.01
and
Barter construction, research implant skills +5 ( i think more is to much and make a new balancing problem and i will that you further got a advantage from a PPU buff or drugs or OP bonus)
the malus must be on the combat skills or the resists
maybe

-50 on pistol, rifle, melee and heavy combat
or
-50 in resist force and resist piercing

maybe with a new design like one of the N.E.X.T. technicians npcs in plaza 1 in black/withe

Power Armor is not a tool and should be accessible only by doing a quest.
Whether you have achieved WOC is then not to see.

Doc Holliday
09-05-13, 04:51
A set of dungareees and a hard hat?

William Antrim
09-05-13, 21:05
A set of dungareees and a hard hat?

An indian and a biker too?

Tbh if we have a Woc tradeskiller item I would want it to have +100 requirement in a tradeskill (cst/rep/res) but then give +50 to a combat skill so that tradeskillers can use a firearm for defensive purposes or to level another way on occasion.