PDA

View Full Version : [00874][R#181] Buffs are only sometimes overwrite-able

SilentEye
29-04-13, 10:11
I have this issue only with some spells. And this does raise the point where we really don't know for sure which spells can be overwritten and which can't.

Shields

It seems that these can be overwritten even when the bar is not yet degrading on the screen. I never have issues with these buffs.

Holy Single Heal

This one overwrites sometimes but not always. I've checked to see what happens when the bar is going down, sometimes it re-initiates the buff and sometimes you have to wait until it runs out. I haven't checked a lower TL spell.

Holy Group Heal

This one overwrites sometimes but not always. I've checked to see what happens when the bar is going down, sometimes it re-initiates the buff and sometimes you have to wait until it runs out. I haven't checked a lower TL spell.

Resists

These can never be overwritten as far as I have tested.

PSI Shield

This one seems always overwrite-able. A point of interest: It seems that the damage done to my PSI pool does not take resists and shields into consideration. Is that true?

Bug Report

I am posting this in the bug report section because as far as I am concerned, the inconstancy can be considered a bug and needs fixing and/or clarification.

eNTi
29-04-13, 11:01
same goes for trade skill buffs, which is annoying as hell. also, for the sake of sanity UNIFY the trade skill buffs to a single one. if absolutely you have to, make the spell more expensive to buy. also, some quality differences would be nice for buffs.