PDA

View Full Version : [NEOCAST PODCAST] Interview with Brammers from Tech Haven

SilentEye
26-04-13, 01:12
Tonight was going to be a session with just house music however we were given the opportunity to get Brammers from Tech Haven on and so we did.

There's some cool chat in there about Neocron and I'd like to point out that we play a song recorded by Brammers in the end where he is incredibly, terribly drunk.

Like I also say in the beginning, Brammers stuttering in the first 3 minutes was because of feedback. He could constantly hear himself and that was a little ackward :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM66PRnwAvE

Trivaldi
26-04-13, 11:20
It's great to see more community content like this. I didn't get the chance to listen live or for the other interview you did. I shall have to tune in next time. :)

Brammers
26-04-13, 11:22
It was cool, and thanks for having me on. :) Yeah the feedback of hearing myself a few seconds later was throwing me, but you got that issue sorted out.

Wanted to ask you last night. Have you got a copy of the interview with DJ?

SilentEye
26-04-13, 11:57
No I didn't record it, because it was so sudden I didn't think about it. I'll be sure to record it next time though if something like this happens.

Dribble Joy
26-04-13, 18:19
Wasn't so much an interview as me randomly jumping on TS and the two of us talking bollocks for like... an hour :p.

DigestiveBiscui
26-04-13, 18:27
I'd gladly do an interview

Invi
29-04-13, 13:48
It's great to see more community content like this. I didn't get the chance to listen live or for the other interview you did. I shall have to tune in next time. :)

i will tune in next time too. hopefully with a member of the dev team on the show.. wink wink.

SilentEye
29-04-13, 13:50
wink wink.
Let me just rub that in.

Invi
29-04-13, 13:55
Let me just rub that in.

rub it in real good.

nabbl
29-04-13, 14:58
++

More interviews please!

(I want Trivaldi!)

Strife
29-04-13, 15:04
Interview Jesus/Dude!

[TgR]KILLER
29-04-13, 16:13
It was cool, and thanks for having me on. :) Yeah the feedback of hearing myself a few seconds later was throwing me, but you got that issue sorted out.

Wanted to ask you last night. Have you got a copy of the interview with DJ?

lol @ the song Bram =) I still keep that one in my documents :P its around 7 years old or something.. damn time goes fast xD

flib
29-04-13, 18:25
The devs/volunteers can't go on for an interview, because someone would recognize their voice and their secret identity would be revealed.