PDA

View Full Version : Location of HEW stores, Cryton's Tech Tools and Archer & Wesson

Massaker
24-04-13, 14:31
Hi everybody,

since the launch of Neocron 2 are a lot of Cryton’s stores in the Neocron Sectors which are mostly unused.
The Cryton’s stores I found are in Plaza 1, Plaza 2 (old HEW), Plaza 3 (next to the N.E.X.T. HQ above the Archer & Wesson Store, Via Rosso 2 (in front of the Proto Pharm HQ) and the Tech Angels Store in Pepper Park 3. So the count of this Vendors is really high.

I only found 3 HEW stuff stores which are located in Via Rosso 2 (under the entrance of the Proto Pharm HQ, Via Rosso 3 on the other side of the NCPD HQ and the cooperation of Boobs ‘n’ Guns and Fist Weaponary in Pepper Park 3. For players who level in the Plaza Aggressor Cellar it is really cumbersome to get ammo for their high tech weapons. They need to get to one of the three zones. If Proto Pharm is you enemy you can’t walk through the lab and the HQ to get to Via Rosso 2. So it use a lot of time to get to this city sectors.

So my suggestion will be: close the Cryton’s store in Plaza 2 and bring back the HEW store. Maybe with a little story why the store changed. Cryton’s sells are really good in Plaza 1 but they get only less customers than 10 % in Plaza 2. So the HEW trading company take over the store and want to increase their sell of high tech weapon technologies in rifles, pistols, cannons and drones.

The stores of Archer & Wesson are located good. We have stores in Plaza 1, Plaza 2, Plaza 3 and Plaza 4 and Pepper Park 3 (Boobs ‘n’ Guns). But maybe an other idea could be to change the location of a Archer & Wesson store with a HEW store. For example the HEW store of Via Rosso 3 could be in Plaza 3 and the Archer & Wesson Store could be in Via Rosso 3.

What will be your opinion to this?

William Antrim
24-04-13, 14:41
Stores need to be in the NC1 locations. It was better then. The flow of traffic was so much more varied as you saw noobs in zones going about their business. Back then though we had more safe zones so people felt like they could walk through zones more I guess. A myriad of other reasons probably spready the population better too.

However the main reason I wrote this post:

Bring back Yarkarma Psi store to P1.

SilentEye
24-04-13, 14:44
I agree that the current shop layout is wrong. I don't like the armour shop all the way in the top of Plaza 1, it's way too secluded.

Haven't given it much thought as to how it should be, but I am all for the above really. And yes, Yarkarma back in P1 please :)

demonssword
24-04-13, 16:48
Yeah, it would be nice if a few of the shops moved around a little to better locations. As said the Psi store in P1 might be nice, a High Tech weapons store outside of Viarossa 2-3 would also be good, espesially as the heavy trading area you would think they would try to muscle in on there. Unless HEW think themselves as "High Class" so not for the common folk who loyter around the plaza sectors, or feel that street crime would be to much of an issue there so feel safer up with the rich folk of Via.

Doc Holliday
13-05-13, 07:46
a High Tech weapons store outside of Viarossa 2-3 would also be good,

They are already there in both sectors.

Yakarma in p1 makes sense. A city com in a better placed location rather than that stupid bank inside the old crytons would be much cooler. Yakarma could go there even. Or in its old spot where taylors biochem place is. Medicare selling loms makes more sense to me but that's personal opinion only.

Perhaps putting one near to where the hovercab stops would work. or on the left hand side as you face medicare doors. remove a bench. Alternatively opposite the rokkwear office is another idea.

Ascension
13-05-13, 14:35
Totally agree with this. Please bring Yakarmas back to the 'lom' shop in Plaza 1, nothing like having to go into PP3 for psi boosters as an APU, (cue getting shot in the back while buying boosters) :o

Strife
13-05-13, 16:17
My favorite setup was Crytons in p3. You'd get the usual traffic in p1 and you'd get people going to p3 for trader business.

William Antrim
13-05-13, 19:33
My favorite setup was Crytons in p3. You'd get the usual traffic in p1 and you'd get people going to p3 for trader business.

The big one. Yes I agree.

I like the idea of the HEW store back in p2 as well. Even if it was just a satellite store one side of the boulevard - ie just an ammo and drone vendor.