PDA

View Full Version : Op War Video

J.HighRoller
22-04-13, 01:16
Some footage from Op wars earlier this Month. Infected, LG, STD. Just raw footage with mp3 tracks
AUDIO NSFW, explicit lyrics. 22min long. Enjoy and let the good times roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYY-VMav9E&feature=youtu.be

Massaker
22-04-13, 09:22
Don't play :P I hate the german GEMA :(

netster
22-04-13, 11:16
i cannot play it too.

nabbl
22-04-13, 11:25
What I like:
- Your teamplay seems to be good.
- Your aiming is quite good.

What I don't like (I know you say "raw footage, but nevertheless"):
- 22 Minutes is too long! 80% of the video nothing "special" is happening.
- the music (but this is just my opinion ;) )
- the video is not playable in many countries because of the music.
- no HD-Version.
- the "dissy-spies-only" thing. Did you see that other clans bring other classes to the fight?
- the green versus green aspect. In a video this becomes even worse.

netster
22-04-13, 12:07
please upload again without music.

eNTi
22-04-13, 12:26
good aim. dissy spies suck lame ass donkey balls. 3rd person is for pussies and should be removed from the game.

* no music (no one with a brain should listen to such crap).
* five minutes are long enough.
* talk! i want know what's going on.
* did i mention that the music sucks?

SilentEye
22-04-13, 13:02
3rd person is for pussies and should be removed from the game.
Please make a brainport so I can watch you get flamed by the entire community! :lol:

Dropout
22-04-13, 13:16
Another Dissy video.. Yay..

Manuel Moonez
22-04-13, 13:44
"Originally Posted by eNTi
3rd person is for pussies and should be removed from the game."

Please make a brainport so I can watch you get flamed by the entire community! :lol:

I do have to agree tough :P 3rd looks shite, and in first you have better atmosphere and models/animations. It should have never been there in the first place. I know its the better option for powerplaying and gaining the last bit of competitive edge, but Neocron is a FPS first and foremost.

SilentEye
22-04-13, 14:19
"Originally Posted by eNTi
3rd person is for pussies and should be removed from the game."

I do have to agree tough :P 3rd looks shite, and in first you have better atmosphere and models/animations. It should have never been there in the first place. I know its the better option for powerplaying and gaining the last bit of competitive edge, but Neocron is a FPS first and foremost.
I don't agree at all. I play mostly PvE, but find it a lot more easy to play in 3rd person. I hardly ever EVER play 1st person.

EDIT: We shouldn't hijack this thread though ^^

PsiCorps
23-04-13, 15:34
What I like:
- Your teamplay seems to be good.
- Your aiming is quite good.

What I don't like (I know you say "raw footage, but nevertheless"):
- 22 Minutes is too long! 80% of the video nothing "special" is happening.
- the music (but this is just my opinion ;) )
- the video is not playable in many countries because of the music.
- no HD-Version.
- the "dissy-spies-only" thing. Did you see that other clans bring other classes to the fight?
- the green versus green aspect. In a video this becomes even worse.
Could probalby bring other classes if they had 20 on at prime time like some other clans ;)

unc0nnected
23-04-13, 20:03
Amazing to see actual fighting going on that doesn't happen within 10 feet of a zone line. Thanks for the share

Doc Holliday
25-04-13, 03:39
good aim. dissy spies suck lame ass donkey balls. 3rd person is for pussies and should be removed.....

I looked at the beginning shot and saw 3 spies and decided its not interesting (sorry for prejudice.) Then as i scrolled through the replies i saw the above pearl of wisdom.

Did i fall in to an alternative reality here? how is first person any better than third in this game? recoil is a factor for one plus fire effects.

Emotes etc (if your into that sort of thing) can be seen easier on your char in 3rd....

this is a bit ot i admit but i do recall a thread in the brainport which is saying the same thing as the above post. Im pretty sure its flamebait.

BlueRobot
25-04-13, 04:30
Agree with nabbl here.

Quick question: Is there a way to change 3rd person reticle smoothness/ sensitivity ?

SilentEye
25-04-13, 10:28
Is there a way to change 3rd person reticle smoothness/ sensitivity ?
No, but setting the mouse speed to maximum in-game will give a sense of preciser accuracy. Of course this is a personal preference :)

Forget My Name
01-05-13, 06:57
I looked at the beginning shot and saw 3 spies and decided its not interesting (sorry for prejudice.)

Well, an OP fight starts around 4 minutes. Tons of spies and a PPU or two start fighting. OP tries to kill spies, but they stealth. Two tanks show up, and the OP changes target to those two poor saps. Tanks killed in a matter of seconds because they can't stealth. 500 spies left with a PPU running around the tank corpses. I turned the video off.

Thank you for the video, but it just shows how boring and super unbalanced pvp end game is.

gstyle40
01-05-13, 07:43
well, while i liked the music i didnt feel it was right for the video. most of the people in the vid are dissy spys, so thats disappointing but i get it. its better to defend with tanks and attack with spys. im guessing the spy filming is LBT?(cant spell or pronounce his actual name so we have resorted to the acronym) i only watched about 8 mins or so because i already have an idea of the outcome lol. good job tho, the music didnt match, but not a bad job at all.

J.HighRoller
01-05-13, 14:05
music is meant to be a troll for all who watch, guess it worked. next video will have melee tank and maybe pistol spy for all you haters