PDA

View Full Version : [00859][R#181]Dont drive with a quad at gajamine entrance, u will get stuck.

netster
17-04-13, 13:44
[R#181]Dont drive with a quad at gajamine entrance *in f13*, u will get stuck.

netster
17-04-13, 13:45
And the quad will be lost untill 2-3 hours.

Trivaldi
16-01-14, 17:44
Can you provide some more specifics for this please?

William Antrim
18-01-14, 10:07
I am at work currently so I cannot comment on specific zone numbers but I think this entrance is the main one behind Cycrow Lab?

There is another issue on this topic with the Northern Gaia Mine Entrance (zone number unknown at this time)

The top one of the three has a road and a hill running East/West just outside the mine entrance. The hill whilst steep is very possible to drive over in a vehicle. When you get down to the mine side of the hill however there are some twisted up broken metal structures just outside the mine and some barrels or some other debris which I cannot recall which block the path of the vehicle.

Around the edges of said debris is another impassable hill so in effect zooming over that hill (if you didnt know about it) will cause you to get your vehicle stuck in the shallow area behind said debris. There is no way a vehicle can traverse it and continue on its way. It is just a dead zone.

The mine entrance is only a few metres away from this area and it is fine I guess if you are visiting the mine but not good if you want to travel further.

Hope this helps. Will try to provide a screenie later.

hatmankh
19-01-14, 02:26
This isn't really a bug, there are more than a few ways and places in the wasteland to get your vehicle stuck. Drive carefully next time!

William Antrim
19-01-14, 12:06
I would say that the fact that there is a road there that you cannot physically drive past is well worth mentioning tbh. It is a mapping flaw in my mind, and therefore worthy of note.

Netphreak
25-01-14, 01:01
If you drive your quad too close to the ramped entrance of the mine, the quad appears to get stuck as if under the ground and ramp. If you get off your quad you won't be able to move or jump and your characters legs will be half into the ground.

Happened to me earlier. Eventually after repeatedly mounting and dismounting the quad it appeared to jump and was on top of the ground again and could move.