PDA

View Full Version : Female Faction guards

Deus Ex Machina
15-04-13, 17:36
We have lots of female runners. we have occasionally female NPCs that act faction specific - I guess it shouldn't be too hard to have some faction guards that are female too.

Not too important in my view, but when thinking about the style of the tanks of old I thought about the faction guards and suddenly realised that those are all male, while there are obvious some female faction people running around, even among the NPCs. And I thought it might be a nice addition / give a bit more variety to look at.

Trivaldi
15-04-13, 17:59
This is actually something I have been considering as a piece of work when time permits. I am all for increasing the visual variety on offer, especially when it involves using assets currently available to us.

/signed

I bet no one was expecting that!

Ascension
15-04-13, 20:11
This is actually something I have been considering as a piece of work when time permits. I am all for increasing the visual variety on offer, especially when it involves using assets currently available to us.

/signed

I bet no one was expecting that!

Great shout, I think this rule should be throughout NC.

No reason why all yo's employees should be male? :)

Dope
15-04-13, 23:21
/Signed! moar diversity across the board. ;)

DigestiveBiscui
15-04-13, 23:48
Speaking of Diversity - where are my male strippers?

Trivaldi
16-04-13, 00:40
That ones a little tougher, as we don't have any nekkid male skins or saucy male mocaps.

Dropout
16-04-13, 12:17
That ones a little tougher, as we don't have any nekkid male skins or saucy male mocaps.

..Good :p

eNTi
16-04-13, 13:49
what about warbot whores and firemob vendors?

demonssword
17-04-13, 19:14
Maybe ask for volunteers who wouldn't mind sending a motion captured 3d rendering of themselves for implementation in the game...

oh wait... no one would pay to see ugly fat male strippers :P

Chuck Norris
17-04-13, 22:56
oman we better get some transgender guards too!

Drachenpaladin
17-04-13, 22:59
Who knows what gender Copbots have under that androgynous armor... Do Cpobots actually have any gender?

Trivaldi
17-04-13, 23:50
We're done here.