PDA

View Full Version : [00842][R#181] Coming out of stealth on others screen before stealth ends.

Strife
11-04-13, 22:27
When using stealth II i noticed about 5 seconds before I come out of stealth people will start to shoot me, after following me in while i'm in stealth. This has happened a couple times to me, and has also happened to a clanmate.

JoshCooper
11-04-13, 23:28
While in stealth you are still faintly visible as a kind of cloud of smoke, you at least shouldn't be being shot

LeoPump
12-04-13, 00:32
While in stealth you are still faintly visible as a kind of cloud of smoke, you at least shouldn't be being shot

Yes, but there is a bug, that everyone can see you "normal".

Strife
12-04-13, 05:47

I was being targeted and shot, by an AK.

This is also different than the usual not stealthed on other's screen bug, since I was initially in stealth, but it dropped early. No PPU was around, just a single person.

nabbl
12-04-13, 08:50
When using stealth II i noticed about 5 seconds before I come out of stealth people will start to shoot me, after following me in while i'm in stealth. This has happened a couple times to me, and has also happened to a clanmate.

Can confirm this! Died several times because of that.

Another thing which is kind of related to that bug: When you are in stealth and take a drug (let's say redflash) you are then visible instantly for other players, while on your screen you are still in stealth.

demonssword
12-04-13, 13:36
Can confirm this! Died several times because of that.

Another thing which is kind of related to that bug: When you are in stealth and take a drug (let's say redflash) you are then visible instantly for other players, while on your screen you are still in stealth.

Does the same go for things like med kits and stuff as well. Might be interesting to see as i have seen many people try to stealth or say they have but were still visable, or went stealth for a second or 2 then popped out without using a stealth breaker or having a True Sight up near them.

On another point however I did find out that 1 person who frequently complained that his stealth never ever seemed to work, but showed him stealthed on his screen actually had a problem that he didnt noticed and for some reason couldnt see. This was that his stealth tool had broken, and much like some implants that break but then cant be poked in when in your processor but when you inspect them show 4-5% left or whatever his was showing to him 5-10% and could be left in the quick slot and worked and continued to work even after relogging and posibly being like this for weeks. but on trading the item to me to test i saw that the item was on 0%.
So little piece of advice is get your tool checked (hehehe, getting your tool checked by someone else...) to see if its broken but not showing.