PDA

View Full Version : [00841]t185 excecutioner not doing proper damage

gstyle40
10-04-13, 19:14
looks like it says tL 85 exce but to keep it clear, im referring to the tl 112 rare gun called excecutioner on the test server. ok, the exce sux and theres a reason why.....and even if the fix this theres no guarantee it will be viable. but no matter what type of ammo u use on a target, it only registers force and energy. i have mine modded with all 3 ammo mods, and on the screen my tank took diffrent amounts of damage, but when i check the damage logs i only see force and energy, no xray or fire. and it works just like the redeemer so the further away, the more damage it does. kinda pointless for a pistol because u cant mod it with a scope or anything like that. its the highest tL rare pistol in the game and its useless. its double barrel and it hits for less per shot than any other rare gun. for its tL i should see more than 40s popping off my tank lol. and thats UNBUFFED!!!

Dirus
10-04-13, 19:31
Does it only do energy/force on all fusion pistols? Not just the exec?

OLD No.7 BrAnD
10-04-13, 21:19
I can confirm that the damage of the Executioner is far too low for the TL of the weapon. It would be such a nice weapon to play with, but at the moment it's rather useless.....

gstyle40
11-04-13, 14:40
Does it only do energy/force on all fusion pistols? Not just the exec?

that i havnt tested, but i shall later

Chuck Norris
12-04-13, 04:13
All pistols seem to be not doing correct DMG tbh they are pretty worthless