PDA

View Full Version : i know alot has been said about nanites, but.....

gstyle40
09-04-13, 22:10
i have a proposal. when nanites were introduced back in 2007 there were no rare shields, so the difference between holy shields and full protection of a single nanite type was a 10% diffrence(25% protection from holy shields vs 35% protection from nanites). so there was a clear difference in protection, and u saw more spys actually using nanites. with the introduction of rare shields which add another 5% protection, the nanites should have also been given a boost of 5%. currently each shot gives 7.5% on the tl100 nanites, so boost that to 8.0 and all is well. with this i think u will see more spys using nanites, and less complaining that they dont work.....they work, just its a bit of a hastle lol

Chuck Norris
09-04-13, 23:52
they are impracticable, you have to carry so much shit to use them, each type of nanite 3-4 different nanite guns, reloading each one differently. It was just horribly implemented; it as if they didnt test them in game with only your quickbelt slots to deal with. They need to be brought in line with modules..... at least each type of nanite protecting against two types of ressist

gstyle40
10-04-13, 00:26
they are impracticable, you have to carry so much shit to use them, each type of nanite 3-4 different nanite guns, reloading each one differently. It was just horribly implemented; it as if they didnt test them in game with only your quickbelt slots to deal with. They need to be brought in line with modules..... at least each type of nanite protecting against two types of ressist

there are ways around that. with the speed nerf, setups are more important again. i carry 3 resist nans and a pyroliser. i spec 2 of em and if i need the third, i change up a lil. but for op fights ill prolly still go wit ppu shields unless they add the 5% im asking for