PDA

View Full Version : [00836]i dont know where to put this

gstyle40
06-04-13, 05:51
soooo i was just at tyron outpost. hacked a layer and waited for STD to show up. all of the sudden i start taking insane damage from what sounded like some apu spell. so i immediatly try to move, and im COMPLETELY stuck to the ground as if -100 overweight. all i could do to prolong the inevitable was stealth, but soon as i came out of stealth, 2 more hits killed me from the invisible attacker. and as soon as i died, my screen went completely black, couldnt see a thing. so i tapped and respawned at p1 where i still had a completely black screen except for my hud. and this didnt happen to only myself, one of my ppus the exact same thing happend to her. EXACT same bug? to 2 diffrent players one after the other. and while we were taking damage our 3rd ppu couldnt see anything on local or any damage hitting us, but could hear it as we could hear it also. and like clockwork, RZA starts shooting off at the mouth on ooc about how terrible we are, yet we couldnt see or do anything. ive never encountered this "bug" in all the years ive played nc. ive seen invisable mobs many many times but never players that are completely invisable on 3 unique players screens living in 3 diffrent timezones. i dont know what or how u guys can fix this or how to recreate it. have at it