PDA

View Full Version : [00835][R#181] Regent boss room flashes oddly

SilentEye
01-04-13, 18:34
I have only been able to experience this while droning. All the rosters on the ground start flashing and any weapon I use doesn't show it's effect (ie. I don't see RayGun/Missiles flying).

Also the damage figures don't show up. Which makes me scared I'm not doing any damage.

Good (the damage numbers seen in this pic are my own):

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6963/shot0002olz.jpg

Bad (the damage numbers seen in this pic are not my own. My own don't show up, also the RaGun damage u see is not mine):

Also note the roster is missing:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5205/shot0003wj.jpg

Note: I am using my custom designed RPOS, but this has no impact on the result.

hatmankh
01-04-13, 19:16
The damage numbers and weapon effects thing is not unique to the boss room, it happens whenever there's enough players firing weapons at the same mobs, you stop seeing your own damage numbers and weapon effect, it's only a visual thing, you're still hittting, doing damage, getting exp and kill credits.

Ivan Eres
01-04-13, 21:15
How about removing those numbers anyway. It would be nice if they could be deactivated in the options.

The same goes for the chat windows messages "You obtained xxx nc" or "You killed xxx". The frequency of these messages can make it very difficult to follow the team chat.

Dropout
01-04-13, 21:22
How about removing those numbers anyway. It would be nice if they could be deactivated in the options.

The same goes for the chat windows messages "You obtained xxx nc" or "You killed xxx". The frequency of these messages can make it very difficult to follow the team chat.

I would love some options like that yeah.

Able to turn off Money/symp/SL gain/loss off (one at a time ofc, not all or nothing).

And being able to turn off the damage numbers that other players do - and yourself, if you for some reason would want tha - would be awesome aswell (This I have a feeling, will be hard to do though..).

Brainport gogogo..
If you dont make a brainport thread, Ill make one tommorow :)

Ivan Eres
01-04-13, 21:52
Go ahead and make a Brainport thread, bro.