PDA

View Full Version : [00837][R#181] Drone's dissapear when launching

SilentEye
29-03-13, 13:58
Launching your drone sometimes deletes the item.

I presume that the server thinks you've launched it, removing it from the inventory but in practice you're stood there with a drone gone missing.

I am under the impression this is due to lag or mis synchronization with the server.

I am aware this is a minor issue with store bought drones, but you don't want this happening to rare drones.

SilentEye
02-04-13, 11:15
I'd like to add to this that numerous times this has happened to me, instead of the drone launching a dead scorpion falls infront of my feet (lol).

This is in el Farid.

Launching a new drone results in seeing no enemies, but you can still dmg them (AoE drone).

Dropping your drone fixes everything.

The dead scorpion turns out to be your drone and you can pick it up. All the enemies are back then too.

CritiNator
02-04-13, 11:21
I'd like to add to this that numerous times this has happened to me, instead of the drone launching a dead scorpion falls infront of my feet (lol).

This is in el Farid.

Launching a new drone results in seeing no enemies, but you can still dmg them (AoE drone).

Dropping your drone fixes everything.

The dead scorpion turns out to be your drone and you can pick it up. All the enemies are back then too.

This happens everyday to me. Relogging also helps.
Just this morning, i launched drone, it disappeared. I logged out and when i got back in ( right away ), i was in drone.

Drone's turning to scorpions!
This happens quite often. It appears as dead scorpion. You can't pick it up, can't open it to loot. No error message, no notify about loot rights. It just won't do anything.
Relog-> it's drone again.
launch drone and drop it -> it's drone again.

Jest
08-04-13, 17:17
This happens to me at El Farid probably 1 out of 15 drone launches. CritiNator is correct in that upon relogging you log into drone mode.

Another droning bug I get from time to time is when your drone seems to jump locations and you are then unable to fire any weapons. You can still move and heal but that is it. Especially frustrating when you'd otherwise have to shoot through 3-4 doors to get your drone back but are unable to do so.

boreal
14-04-13, 22:20
Sometime you launch your drone. but in fack it disapear at all. we never found it back..

on a other note if your drone is on some place (some ground) well the drone jam himself on the ground and we can't move it

that all :D

Ivan Eres
15-04-13, 00:13
Sometimes you launch your drone but it disappears. we never found it back..

Can confirm that. A (soft) relog will help tho. The drone will be there, on the ground.

Funny thing is that sometimes a launching drone in El Farid turns into a dead little scorpion that drops to the ground just before the player. Very strange. After the soft relog it's a drone again.

On another note, the drone sometimes jams itself to the ground and you can't move it

Have that too. Although for me it started happening with the Punisher drones, the RK were fine.

I have the impression this happens with larger drones in tighter places. They are stuck after launching them but can shoot.

PsiCorps
15-04-13, 13:13
Can confirm that. A (soft) relog will help tho. The drone will be there, on the ground.

Funny thing is that sometimes a launching drone in El Farid turns into a dead little scorpion that drops to the ground just before the player. Very strange. After the soft relog it's a drone again.

Have that too. Although for me it started happening with the Punisher drones, the RK were fine.

I have the impression this happens with larger drones in tighter places. They are stuck after launching them but can shoot.

The missing drone/scorpion bug doesn't require a relog.
If you launch another drone and then drop it (hopefully after blasting some mobs down), it will be at your feet.
As far as I can tell, nobody else can see it on the floor in these occasions.

eNTi
15-04-13, 23:49
had the same with drone/warbot.