PDA

View Full Version : [00825][T#184] Apartment Bugs

Solanox
22-03-13, 21:49
I've been exploring the apartments in the test server (seeing as with infinite money I can afford to see them all firsthand there), and I've come across a few issues, both in general and specific to particular apartments/sets.

General Issue #1: Often times when I go to put in the password for an apartment, the game will say "You must wait longer before performing that action!", even though that was the first action I had attempted or had been looking at my menus for a moment with the password screen sitting open. I.E. Despite waiting, it still gives the message. This only tends to happen once per apartment console, and is more prominent when I make a mistake the first time I type it in. Again to be clear, this is only being reported as an issue because it's showing up even after I have waited a sufficient time without clicking anything before attempting to enter the password.

Specific Issue #1 - Crahn Sect Clan Apt.: When exploring the Crahn Sect clan apartment, I noticed that you can not interact with the recreation unit. I tried relogging and still couldn't select or click on the bed to use it at all.

Specific Issue #2 - Outzone Apartment (Small): Upon entering this apartment, there seems to be an invisible object blocking movement along the left side of the entry hall, just a step in front of the GoGuardian.

Minor Issue #1 - Inventory Bug (Key Names): The three keys for an outzone apartment show up in the inventory with the short names "S11", "S12" and "S13" - however, contrary to what you would expect, "S12" is actually the "Large" or Level 3 apartment, while "S13" is the "Normal"/Level 2.

I hope this helps, if there's any other clan apartments the same as the Crahn one, they probably have the same bed bug. Please pardon the terrible pun. >_>;