PDA

View Full Version : Friendly tip to launch your drones properly!

SilentEye
22-03-13, 09:56
Instead of clicking your fire button repeatedly, causing you to sometimes waste precious drone ammo, you can:

Hold the fire button down

The drone will launch automatically after 1-3 seconds without the frustrating click, click, click, click :)

William Antrim
22-03-13, 14:01
Aim up in the air too.

Jest
22-03-13, 17:37
It also works to delay the use of ammunition if you accidentally hit right click to heal. The heal won't trigger as left as the left mouse button is held down.

SilentEye
22-03-13, 17:46
Can you explain that again in different words? I don't get it :P

Jest
22-03-13, 18:18
Hah, sure. :P

I have an itchy trigger finger so I accidentally click my right mouse button while droning more than I'd like to admit. Since the heal spends 10% of my drone's ammunition, this is obviously not something I want to have happen if my drone is near 100% health.

But if I click the right mouse button while already holding the left mouse button down, the heal is not immediately triggered. It actually waits until I release the left mouse button in order to activate the heal. So I will just keep the left mouse button down until I actually need to spend the heal in order to not waste 10% ammo. (Assuming there are enemies to shoot at the entire time).