PDA

View Full Version : [00821]Less damage of the anti-vehicle rocket launcher againt vehicles (Rhino)

Massaker
19-03-13, 19:46
Before a few weeks I was on the testserver and testet all beam-weapons.
After this I tested the damage output of a few weapons againt vehicles. The test vehicle was a Rino v2.

The tested weapons were the Silent Hunter with high explosive, the Devourer with poison gas and at the end the highest anti-vehicle rocket launcher (I think it was the advanced anti vehicle rocket launcher). I expected a other result than the following:
The first weapon was the Devourer. I shot 35 times on the Rino until it explode.
The Silent Hunter needs 18 bullets to destroy the vehicle. OK this is value could be a little bit higher than 18 shots but the Silent Hunter is a powerfull weapon and if the driver noticed that he get shoot he can drive away.
And now the last awesome test :P I shot with the anti-vehicle launcher with a supposed range of 5 meters against the Rhino. I need 30 rockets to destroy the Rhino?!?!? The damageoutput of this rocket launcher is so less that the weapon is useless at the moment and needs a fix in the future.

Comments or other test situations are welcome :angel:

Ivan Eres
20-03-13, 10:41
I need 30 rockets to destroy the Rhino! The damageoutput of this rocket launcher is so less that the weapon is useless at the moment and needs a fix in the future.

Good test, thank you.

I think that 3 rockets should destroy the Rhino while the Silent Hunter should need 30 shots.

Not sure aobut the Devourer tho.

netster
20-03-13, 11:27
http://cdn.humorcouch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Piss-me-off.jpg
Hmmm, i see a huge rhino nerv incoming. But why not make it something like 15 shots to kill a rhino, so you have any chance to escape with your rhino.

Massaker
15-08-14, 10:33
The anti vehicle rocket launchers are still doing no damage and the anti air rocket launchen doesn't shot. There is no rocket leaving the anti air rocket launcher after pulling the trigger. I retested this with Bifrost the last night on Vedeena.
At the moment there is no weapon that can destroy a Rhino. Only the Grim Persecutor does damage against a vehicle as much as possible.