PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashing before Char select.

Dumdies
18-03-13, 19:05
Hello guys posting this on behalf of my friend as she doesnt have a forum account, ok heres the problems. She was playing totally fine yesterday, but today when she goes to log in the game crashes before the char select menu, she has also tried a file check, running in Admin and changing the platform it is run on from Windows 7 to Windows XP. Still nothing and continues to crash. All the dependencies are in full working order aswell. I dont understand why she was playing yesterday and today it stopped working for her.

Thanks all.

nEo-1664
18-03-13, 19:22
Hello guys posting this on behalf of my friend as she doesnt have a forum account, ok heres the problems. She was playing totally fine yesterday, but today when she goes to log in the game crashes before the char select menu, she has also tried a file check, running in Admin and changing the platform it is run on from Windows 7 to Windows XP. Still nothing and continues to crash. All the dependencies are in full working order aswell. I dont understand why she was playing yesterday and today it stopped working for her.

Thanks all.

Try the following: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?146737-FAQ-NEOCRON-does-not-do-what-you-want-it-to-do-Please-read-here-first!&p=2196941&viewfull=1#post2196941

Nevermind - Just seen in IRC you got it working for her... try searching next time though ;)