PDA

View Full Version : Community support

Threat45
14-03-13, 12:51
At what point do these conversations become volatile, where they become closed subjects?
I understand the 'old' rules of the fourm, but with what validity do the same rules apply, with these new changes?

Open it up, I do know this should be a private message to the admins. Prepare for the next generation of players. Please reevaluate them!

Great game, great community, #listenlearn

Thinking of bringing my Clan back, but this really turned them off.

#communication

Thanks for reading!

A

William Antrim
14-03-13, 14:08
Huh? What exactly are you trying to get at?

Ziu
14-03-13, 14:12
Moved from the german community talk to the english community talk.

gstyle40
14-03-13, 14:33
must have been some words between himself and the dev team/mods and he decided to take it to the press......always keep the dirty laundry in house! (Phil Jackson)

Trivaldi
14-03-13, 14:36
The forum rules are available here (http://forum.neocron-game.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=433). All users are required to follow the forum rules or risk having their access revoked. However, we are a lot more forgiving and easy going these days. :)

RogerRamjet
14-03-13, 14:42
There should be a forum amnesty :) Hopefully most people have grown up and mellowed :p

Nidhogg
14-03-13, 14:54
We're pretty laid back about people returning to the forum. 10 years is plenty of time for people to have calmed down (well, most people). ;)

/edit - so if you've been previously perm banned and are posting on another account thinking you've gotten away with it, we probably knew but didn't feel the need to say anything! We'd probably let you have your old account back as well if you asked.

RogerRamjet
14-03-13, 16:17
Bring back jesterthegreat :D

William Antrim
14-03-13, 19:47
Bring back Vetterox. I would love to see a Celebrity Death Match between him and Nid. Nid would win ofc.

Dropout
15-03-13, 01:22
We're pretty laid back about people returning to the forum. 10 years is plenty of time for people to have calmed down (well, most people). ;)

/edit - so if you've been previously perm banned and are posting on another account thinking you've gotten away with it, we probably knew but didn't feel the need to say anything! We'd probably let you have your old account back as well if you asked.

Yeah, most of us have grown up..
Im very happy that my forum account havent been banned, eventhough I havent exactly tried to hide who I am :p

yavimaya
15-03-13, 03:43
Yeah, most of us have grown up..
Im very happy that my forum account havent been banned, eventhough I havent exactly tried to hide who I am :p

Who's that?

phunqe
15-03-13, 11:18
[insert dramatic chipmunk video]

LeoPump
15-03-13, 17:09
There should be a forum amnesty :) Hopefully most people have grown up and mellowed :p

Like me. Nid unbanned my account :)

nabbl
15-03-13, 17:39
Like me. Nid unbanned my account :)

One of the biggest errors ever made ! :-P

<3 Heidi

LeoPump
15-03-13, 17:49
One of the biggest errors ever made ! :-P

<3 Heidi

Evil nabbl! :(

You love me!