PDA

View Full Version : Does the server keep crashing?

Cornhusker
11-03-13, 05:46
Basically same as title. Maybe it is on my end, but I get kicked saying whatever zone I in lost connection to world or whatever, I will screen shot the message above the login. I try to login back into the game it shows 0 people online which I not sure is true or not and it gets hung up on waiting to Requesting Character Information, upon which it doesn't connect and dumps me back to Select Server.

Is this only me, or is it others having same thing happening as well?

WuTangClan
11-03-13, 05:47
Basically same as title. Maybe it is on my end, but I get kicked saying whatever zone I in lost connection to world or whatever, I will screen shot the message above the login. I try to login back into the game it shows 0 people online which I not sure is true or not and it gets hung up on waiting to Requesting Character Information, upon which it doesn't connect and dumps me back to Select Server.

Is this only me, or is it others having same thing happening as well?

server is down

Cornhusker
11-03-13, 05:53
Hm okay, is the server unstable, because this doesn't happen every now and then lately it has been happening a lot.

swiftdeath
11-03-13, 05:54
The thing that kind of makes me a little frustrated, is that there are no administrator announcements about it. I would love to donate money to acquire better servers, however I don't know how to do that, and I imagine others don't either.

I would love to make this community a better place, however it seems every time I try to play the game, the servers are down, or in terrible conditions.

[TgR]KILLER
11-03-13, 20:46
Server has gotten its share of problems from sat onwards.. keeps randomly getting some hickups.. kinda strange but hell..

Faid
11-03-13, 20:50
How long is the double xp going for?

nEo-1664
12-03-13, 00:53
How long is the double xp going for?

Until futher notice :) http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?147796-Double-XP-status&p=2205584&viewfull=1#post2205584