PDA

View Full Version : wheres a safe place to download neocron?

DIABLO666
10-03-13, 23:07
Hi, thought I'd try the game again but can't find any download on this site and can't really find any other downloads I trust, can anybody give me a link to one that definitely works and is safe?

Also are the hackers gone yet?

Mokoi
10-03-13, 23:16
Welcome back!

I suggest you try the new installer: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?147623-Public-test-of-new-Neocron-Installer
It's a beta release still, but currently your best pick to get NC working on a modern system without too much trouble. As for the download being "safe" - it is hosted by us and provided with a checksum, can't get much better ;)

Please note that hackers, hacking and the like are not suitable topics for discussion around here.
If you come across any information that can potentially help in the fight against such abuse, please refer to exploits@neocron.info
Be assured that this is a topic we will always have high on our priorities.

Have fun ingame,

-M

Baldur
10-03-13, 23:16
Hello DIABLO666,

welcome back to Neocron :)

edit: too late, Mokoi was faster ;)

DIABLO666
10-03-13, 23:19
Thanks =) think ill need to use the older one as I'm on a old xp laptop at the moment.

Also nice to see so much support on the fourm that 2 mods responded so quickly =) played WAR online for a bit and it takes about a month for anybody to respond to things on that even if they bother, refreshing to see the custer service side handled well =)