PDA

View Full Version : Private eye or spy for the Assassin profession?

Spaceshotx7
08-03-13, 19:06
When chossing the Assassin profession, should I choose to be a private Eye, or Spy?

Which one is better?

Dribble Joy
08-03-13, 19:17
Professions mean essentially nothing. The only things they affect is the starter items and the Jones mission/reward. They do alter your starting skills, but you can change those anyway.

The question you probably need to ask is which class; Spy or PE?

William Antrim
08-03-13, 19:44
Make both and see which one you like more. Spy I would suggest is the more traditional sniper style assassin dropping targets from range but the PE is more gung ho kick the door down and use brute force style.

Depends what you want to get out of it at end game. There are so many things you can do with both, it is more about your personal choice than anything.

Spaceshotx7
08-03-13, 19:49
Even if you don't follow the profession you started with, the profession will still be listed on your character start screen. If your a droner, how long do you cintinue to use the drones for before switching to something like an assasin or infiltrator?

Doc Holliday
11-03-13, 07:43
usually when you capped and got woc. thats what most people do or at least did. then they remove the LE also. If you pull it out early and you are a droner it becomes a lot more difficult as you are a prime target for ganks. I know. i have had it done to me. :/