PDA

View Full Version : UK Piss Up! - Quick-fire! (16th March '13)

StevenJ
06-03-13, 04:06
Few chaps decided: Basics are around Bristol, Saturday the 16th March. Everyone is invited. This pissup revolves around a couple of chaps' houses, but accommodation isn't provided, so get to a Travelodge nearby.

Been some time since this happened. They've always been great. Really, really great!

Where: Bristol/Chippenham
When: Sat 16th Match

Edit: I should add more.

If you haven't been before, these were once regular meeting sessions within the UK. We'd choose a random city, and go explore there together. It sounds quite painfully sad, but it's always - always dammit - been a fecking awesome laugh for all involved.

So if you can come along, come along. We'll get drunk and talk about NC and shite! Everyone's welcome!

Dribble Joy
06-03-13, 09:09
You know I'll be there.

That said I'd prefer it to be two weeks later when I get my first pay from my new job :p.

Brammers
06-03-13, 11:54
Since it's on my doorstep I suppose I better be there!

danmalone
06-03-13, 13:08
That said I'd prefer it to be two weeks later when I get my first pay from my new job :p.

Two weeks later would suit me much much better too - I'll hopefully get paid on the 28th March (normally 1st of every month but BH's interrupt the 1st Apr)

I will pass on this occasion - Can't be doing anything silly when I'm so close to finishing my loan off :p

silent000
06-03-13, 13:24
I'll be there as I live in the area so no excuses from me :)

Trivaldi
06-03-13, 13:34
Damn it. :(

I would love to be there, it has been ages since I last got smashed with you lot! However due stuff going on in the real world I won't be able to make it. Hopefully we can organise something later in the year as well. Seems like we have the community back together to start making these a regular thing again! ;)

Edit: Stuck for visibility.

Mokoi
06-03-13, 17:14
Sadly, I won't be able to schedule a trip on such a short notice.
If possible, plan ahead a little more next time so us mainland folks have a better chance of making it there ;)

L0KI
06-03-13, 17:41
Yeah it's a shame. A bit more notice would be great for the next one.

I'd love to go but 10 days from now I already have plans. :(

Dribble Joy
07-03-13, 18:30
If anyone's coming from London/the east, then I am driving from Salisbury if you wanna split petrol costs.

Doc Holliday
07-03-13, 19:14
Guys. im there in spirit. have fun all. please post pics. If anyone fancies a piss up on my side of the world im willing to show you all the sights and sounds of sydney :)

nEo-1664
07-03-13, 19:35
It's touch and go, but I might be able to arrange something :)

William Antrim
07-03-13, 20:38
Damn i wont be able to make it. :(

Riddle
07-03-13, 21:02
As much as I would like to tap you lot for a round or two I'm in Geneva that week and uk this !! Plus as you know I live in bloody Ireland!!! Enjoy!!! Don't get too messy :D

Dribble Joy
08-03-13, 01:41
Don't get too messy :D
Do a forum search ;).

Anyway, as people have mentioned, this might end up being a slightly smaller affair. Perhaps a taster or 're-introductory' event to get us back into the swing of meeting random people from the internet in cities we've not been to before.
Maybe afterwards we could plan something for the summer, suitably in advance?

Trivaldi
08-03-13, 01:44
Maybe afterwards we could plan something for the summer, suitably in advance?
That sounds like a plan to me!

Brammers
08-03-13, 01:51
...Maybe afterwards we could plan something for the summer, suitably in advance?

There is something I want to plan end of the summer. More details at this little meet-up. :)

nEo-1664
09-03-13, 00:05
Where: Bristol/Chippenham

Steven... Can we have a little clarification... as thats a 30-45min driving distance between Bristol and Chippenham..... accommodation needs to be arranged asap!

Hoder
11-03-13, 20:14
Much as I'd love another night out in Bristol, I'm afraid it's just too short notice for me as it's my last free weekend to attend to my car's needs (MOT time :( )

I hope you all have fun anyway :)

Dribble Joy
12-03-13, 20:28
OK, when, where and what? Or shall I drag my lazy arse to TS?

nEo-1664
14-03-13, 00:09
Much as I'd love another night out in Bristol, I'm afraid it's just too short notice for me as it's my last free weekend to attend to my car's needs (MOT time :( )

I hope you all have fun anyway :)

That's no excuse! Hitch-hike dammit! :p

nEo-1664
29-03-13, 15:49
Sorry these are delayed by hmmm nearly 2 weeks, just been far too busy with other things - However, some photos from the weekend are available over there -----> http://www.clear-capture.com/nc-meets/march-2013/

SilentEye
31-03-13, 01:44
Awesome! Who was all there?

Doc Holliday
31-03-13, 14:51
Looked like 4 people to me. brammers and dj i recognised. that was it.

Dribble Joy
31-03-13, 17:17
Awesome! Who was all there?
Me, Brammers, StevenJ, Neo, Rob, Joe and Joe's girlfriend, though I can't remember who the last three are on the forums/ingame (Joe's girlfriend doesn't play afaik).

SilentEye
02-04-13, 11:27
Love it. This is a great initiative. I don't live in the UK but often visit the northern part. So when ever that occurs, I'd be there! :)

Jodo
02-04-13, 12:46
Love it. This is a great initiative. I don't live in the UK but often visit the northern part. So when ever that occurs, I'd be there! :)

Which Northern part? We kinda have three. The North-West, The North-East and of course Scotland. :p

SilentEye
02-04-13, 13:26
Sorry :)

http://saleroom.co/img/uk_region_map.jpg

Yorkshire :)

Not so north maybe :lol: