PDA

View Full Version : [00807][#R179] Cabinets unable to be removed.

Doc Holliday
02-03-13, 08:28
Cab placed in clan appartment by myself as designated rank 15. Upon seeing i had done a bad job of cabinet placement by leaving parking space for a small car between the cabinet and the wall i removed the soft drink and used my tool to remove the cab.

Error message was this cabinet must be empty before being removed. The cabinet was empty however. I tried the take all button in case of some kind of invisible item but it still will not allow removal of the cab.

also slightly ot but the skin for the object removal tool? Can we make it a crow bar? just a thought.

William Antrim
02-03-13, 12:30
What will you want next? A rare one for removing objects from OTHER peoples apts... :)

I have had this bug too - exactly the same problem. I had to just carry on as i didnt know what else to do.

Grogor
02-03-13, 23:01
Does the cabinet get "highlighted", i.e. the animation where the object get a bit lifted up, when you try to remove it?
When you place furniture that is a bit off the wall, it may help to go in 3rd person and search around the object till it gets highlighted. The anchor of such furniture seems a bit off...
The message with the cabinet has to be empty seems to pop up whenever you want to remove objects you're not allowed to remove, including appartment walls, i.e. aiming nothing in special :)