PDA

View Full Version : MB cyclop bunker

quickbot
28-02-13, 14:25
Cant find anything on forums. Would like to ask... what happened to gogo and com center, are they removed for good from that bunger or thats some temporary game glich?

Thank you!

Doc Holliday
28-02-13, 14:37
They were added recently by someone and i think most people decided it wasnt a great idea that they were there. it was a little too easy to grind stuff there and that was seen as not good by some.

Trivaldi
28-02-13, 14:58
They were originally placed to help move people beyond the appropriate levelling range for the bunker. As we are aware mid range levelling isn't ideal they were added so people could pick up missions to make up the XP lost from the quantity of runners in the area. Now there are fewer runners there, levelling should be the same pace as you can maximise the XP you get from the local mobs. :)

Edit: Doh, I thought we were on about the ones just inside MB not inside the bunker. Teach me for sneaking 5 minutes forums while in the real world job ;)

William Antrim
28-02-13, 15:07
As a small piece of advice if youre getting into your /30s (almost middle age now for many runners!) then J 02 Bunker is a good step up from J 01. It has WARBOTS!!!! Probably the coolest thing in nc.

Surfer
28-02-13, 15:54
At times MB bunker is pretty crowded now aswell, i liked the addition of a citycom there.

The bunker in J02 is alot more hard core since theres WBs there, but the small not far from it that has a gogu and cyclops is pretty nice. It's just to small to entertain more then a few runners since the spawn is so much smaller.

There are alot more places with smaller spawns, like 1-3 cyclops a butchee and other smaller stuff but they arent as easy to get to as MB bunker is.
Besides MB bunker has its biggest advantage at lower level when one or two couldnt handle a couple of cyclops as easy as the bigger numbers that the bunker has. when you start to grow out of the bunker a smaller spawn solo works better.

/S

William Antrim
28-02-13, 16:22
Battledome has a Launcher Cyclops spawn up the north east of the gr too!

Doc Holliday
28-02-13, 17:45
They were originally placed to help move people beyond the appropriate levelling range for the bunker. As we are aware mid range levelling isn't ideal they were added so people could pick up missions to make up the XP lost from the quantity of runners in the area. Now there are fewer runners there, levelling should be the same pace as you can maximise the XP you get from the local mobs. :)

And i thought it was Nid who put it there while he levelled up an alt. :)

[TgR]KILLER
28-02-13, 20:12
Lol doc ;)

But I liked it.. was there just for 1 day while they were there though as I just reached a level that I could level there (well just barrely)

But TBH it was a little TO easy to collect stuff to sell later and pick up missions with the gogo and citycom there.. there is already one of both at the MB entrance itself and as far as I can remember those are "new" to.. I remember having to run to the GR room for the closest gogo and citycom..

+ I just team up with people and deffo getting the levels I need there even in skills I normally level with missions (like PSI)

Zoltan
28-02-13, 23:53
The GoGu and Citycom were placed during the spawn events there :)

unc0nnected
03-03-13, 22:29
Head over to the Emmerson tower for good launcher leveling.. that is the first place I go once I'm done with the Aggy's and I can just sit there for ages. although it's probably not quite as good as the MB bunker it's always empty and you can usually corral 4-5 launchers at once. A good place to do you first 10 levels after aggies and then you can move to MB before yuo head into the graves

Xiphias
04-03-13, 01:44

Edit: Doh, I thought we were on about the ones just inside MB not inside the bunker. Teach me for sneaking 5 minutes forums while in the real world job ;)

So, we learn something new about the GM's... they have real life jobs? :o

gstyle40
04-03-13, 09:00
ahh the graves.....i remember when people used to level there

Dropout
04-03-13, 14:51
So, we learn something new about the GM's... they have real life jobs? :o
GM's gotta eat too... ;)

unc0nnected
08-03-13, 15:09
ahh the graves.....i remember when people used to level there

People don't level here anymore? People scared of snakes now?