PDA

View Full Version : [00268][R#180]Screenshots not recording

William Antrim
27-02-13, 21:31
Tonight I caught someone doing something dodgy in nc. I wont discuss here what it was but others also screenshotted the individual and I will forward those on to the relevant parties.

However I screenied the person but I do not have any screenshots in my folder and I need to work out why. Does anyone else possibly have any idea why this is? or how i can fix it?

My screen shot button is f12 as normal and I have changed nothing about the folder. Do i need to reinstall and test the new launcher or what else can I do?

Please help.

Dropout
28-02-13, 09:03
Eventhough it is not really a fix, it kinda Works as a work-around..
I run NC through Steam, and by doing that I get access to the Steam overlay and screenshot function (which never bugs out).

William Antrim
28-02-13, 11:22
I prefer not to use steam ideally but yah that might have to be it if I don't get a proper fix.

Gunshifty
28-02-13, 17:50
Eventhough it is not really a fix, it kinda Works as a work-around..
I run NC through Steam, and by doing that I get access to the Steam overlay and screenshot function (which never bugs out).

Forgot about this! Not to mention the Chat overlay could in a way be easier than DMing a friend.

Dropout
28-02-13, 17:54
Forgot about this! Not to mention the Chat overlay could in a way be easier than DMing a friend.
Yeah, especially if your talking with several people at the same time through DM ;)

Doc Holliday
28-02-13, 17:59
off topic. send em all a team invite.

Dropout
01-03-13, 02:02
off topic. send em all a team invite.

Totally off topic! I do chat with people that I dont want others to know, that I chat with (secret characters and such). So that wont Work ;)

Anyways, A fix to the madly bugged screenshot function is still needed, for those that for some (random?!?!?!) reason wont use Steam..

Personally I love Steam though.. I would run NC through it no matter what :p