PDA

View Full Version : The dev team...SEX!!!

Arista Barret
27-02-13, 19:08
If we donate money would it be helpful? If so, how? How much would actually make a difference? oh and thx for not banning me yet...

Dropout
27-02-13, 19:34
If we donate money would it be helpful? If so, how? How much would actually make a difference? oh and thx for not banning me yet...

Donations has been suggested a ton of times. There is some legal issues with it though IIRC.
However I do think I can remember that they have said, that they are working on it.

Jodo
27-02-13, 20:02
Donations has been suggested a ton of times. There is some legal issues with it though IIRC.
However I do think I can remember that they have said, that they are working on it.

Yes, they've said that quite a few times over the last few months. I believe they said that they were a step closer recently.

Arista Barret
27-02-13, 20:42
I sort of understand the legal complications. couldn't we just give money to zoltan and trust him?

Jodo
27-02-13, 20:44
Due to tax and some laws in Germany that differ from other countries, we'll just have to wait.

Gunshifty
27-02-13, 21:36
I sort of understand the legal complications. couldn't we just give money to zoltan and trust him?

You could give me your money. I'll let you shoot me if you give me moneys.

Weazeler
28-02-13, 13:34
http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?147371-Donate&highlight=donations

most recent comment from them about this. It is a works in progress and taking a bit of time but its been expressed repeatedly that we want to donate. Its a waiting game :p and im pretty sure they would love to have this up and running asap to help with servers lol

Ivan Eres
28-02-13, 13:52
The best way to help the Volunteers Team at the moment is to test every new patch on Vedeena, and report all bugs on test and retail to them.

Regards