PDA

View Full Version : [00336][R#180] Shield spells and their sanctum counterparts bugs

stonehaven25
26-02-13, 07:55
[Split first bug into it's own thread (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?147670-R-180-blessed-absorber-sanctum-description) - One bug per thread please - Bifrost]

* this is a visual but, cast blessed absorber and blessed absorber sanctum, about 10 sec later the blessed absorber visual indicator on screen changes to sanctum so it now looks like 2 of the same sanctum spells are running. same thing happens when you do this with both blessed deflectors except after it changes to look like sanctum they both run out at the same time then another sanctum visual pops up and runs.

this happens with all the shield buffs and their sanctum counterparts i think, i just tested it with the blessed spells, deflector, absorber, and protector. try casting them in different orders and you will get different visuals like what i just mentioned, at least i do.

stonehaven25
18-02-14, 18:52
I noticed says this bug is fixed but it has been doing this up till now, is a consistent issue. when your spells are running and the icons the deflector icon turns into a deflector sanctum so now there are 2 deflector sanctum spells running and one starts to disappear; you can't be sure which spell is about to disappear so sometimes I cast the wrong spell at the wrong time...

stonehaven25
18-02-14, 18:59
sorry it wont let me edit my post,

"it has kept doing this even now, I did take a few month break sense I first posted this issue so maybe it was fixed for a while then started bugging out again."