PDA

View Full Version : pvp rewards amd incentives

Arista Barret
25-02-13, 20:13
What are the current pvp rewards and incentives to join in pvp? Should there be rewards? If so, what? What can we do to stimulate more pvp?

Dropout
25-02-13, 21:21
What are the current pvp rewards and incentives to join in pvp? Should there be rewards? If so, what? What can we do to stimulate more pvp?

First of all, I would love if PVP actually gave you some real XP.. This will even (hopefully) tempt lower level runners to pull it out.
And it would make the life as a LoM addict a little easier..
I am however aware that this could be exploitet quite a lot, but so does CON leveling currently..

A money reward for a kill would be nice aswell, but there should be a limit on how many times you would gain money (or even XP as above) from one runner. And the amount of money shouldnt be much..

Uh and shouldnt this be under Brainport?

William Antrim
25-02-13, 21:39
Been posted before. Do a search. All the ideas suggested were apparently exploitable so you have to stick with bragging rights for now.

WuTangClan
25-02-13, 21:53
Putting a timer on the reward you get per runner would easily do away with exploit. Also money or xp reward should be based on your oppents rank.

unc0nnected
25-02-13, 23:04
I always found the rush of the kill was reward enough but then when you hack a belt and find some super high level armor or chip it makes it even more worth the while

Ziu
25-02-13, 23:22
Seems this leads to an exploit discussion.
If you have to add something constructive here, please contact a moderator of this forums.

/Z