PDA

View Full Version : The future of Neocron.

Arista Barret
25-02-13, 17:26
I see fights and pvp becoming something you see once a week or so. Safe zones will be expanded. The player base will be pure tradeskillers and farming characters. The point of the game will be having the richest clan bank and collecting techs for guns. scamming and all forms of pvp will be banned or only allowed under direct consent in a certain few zones. End game experience will be purely a safe environment to talk with your friends and solo Le Farming.

DR REED
25-02-13, 17:34
I see fights and pvp becoming something you see once a week or so. Safe zones will be expanded. The player base will be pure tradeskillers and farming characters. The point of the game will be having the richest clan bank and collecting techs for guns. scamming and all forms of pvp will be banned or only allowed under direct consent in a certain few zones. End game experience will be purely a safe environment to talk with your friends and solo Le Farming.

Good idea (?!?!) = Vote for a special scammimg zone = Jail. Here scamming is obligatory. Agreed :)

Nidhogg
25-02-13, 18:01
As far as I can see this thread doesn't invite discussion, nor present anything new. Thread closed.