PDA

View Full Version : [00805][R#180]Devo dont hit when aim closed??

Petalustig
22-02-13, 13:23
i play for some days tank and i see it much times that my aim is closed and the devo dont hit the guy and when the aim is fully open he hit.. i dont understand it why? it its a bug or is it since nc 1 so? i think devo is now one of hardest weapon to aim and when you hit your guy you got like a 50% chance if they stack or not... i find it sucks^^..

here i shoot on a still standing ppu with closed aim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvfVUwT9PhU&feature=youtube_gdata

and here a op fight video here comes it sometimes too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raxGejNFwgQ

i would like it when the devo is like a apu spell.. he hit when he is not outrange.. but with very low dmg(and stack dmg) on full open aim.. and the normal dmg when its closed..

sorry for bad english :P i hope you understand me :D

Dropout
22-02-13, 14:55
Dev has been like that for quite some time. At least since 2.2. Which is why you always need to have a secondary weapon with you.

However I think that your timing was a bit off at some points, where you missed. Or at least, that is what it looked like.

On Skin-Head (Terra), I actually pretty much only used Dev, but I was A LOT fast than you, so I only shot when being right in their face - this made the Dev hit almost every time.
If that is even possible now with the netcode change, I have no idea. I sadly do not own a Dev on Titan :(

Petalustig
22-02-13, 16:01
Yeah But i Stay infront of the ppu and Hit him 5 Times and it only stacks 2 Times .. I dont know its Not that Easy to aim with it and if you Hit him like 3 Times and it stacks only 1 Time it just sucks there i can make with Ion Canon or cs much more dmg in this time ..
But i try this to Run in there Face and skill like 50 atl more? :D

Powerpunsh
22-02-13, 18:42
Be sure you got aimcap (268%) and enough WEP for Range. Range does affect maxaim means if you got like 100m range and are 5m infront of your enemies your aim wouldnt get that close if the weapon would have like 120m range in this case. This reduces the misses and probably makes the devourer more effective. (still depends on your aim)

Some exp ballistic weaponchips and destrol + destrol-x force should solve this. :)

Dropout
22-02-13, 18:43
Yeah But i Stay infront of the ppu and Hit him 5 Times and it only stacks 2 Times .. I dont know its Not that Easy to aim with it and if you Hit him like 3 Times and it stacks only 1 Time it just sucks there i can make with Ion Canon or cs much more dmg in this time ..
But i try this to Run in there Face and skill like 50 atl more? :D

It does sound a bit weird yeah..
But as I said above, it could just be the netcode change, that has fucked over Dev a bit?

As a sidenote, I had about 150 ATL /190 AGL and capped Dev aim on Skin-Head. no PA ofc, I cant aim for shit with PA on :p