PDA

View Full Version : the single most important skill in Neocron

Torg
21-02-13, 02:04
In all those recent NC forum discussions, mostly on the LE and some balancing issues, theres one thing missing: The single most important skill in Neocron. The one to solve nearly all problems in our favourite neitherworld. Get rid of people blocking your fave cave, have more powerful weaps than ever, clear your way any day: Yeah, it's talking. Not so much to yourself (as we all do once in a while), but talking to each other. Really, i've got amazing results just by talking to people. "Would you please, can you get me, do you think...?" This is killer, i'm telling you.

RogerRamjet
21-02-13, 02:14
The average NCers vocabulary got nerfed at the end of NC1

Now the letters "QQ" cover all scenarios.

yavimaya
21-02-13, 03:18
My guess would be athletics or agility.

Arista Barret
21-02-13, 07:00
Most Important...Athletics

[F6]Knight
21-02-13, 07:36
"Talking" aside (because this is definately true), I will vote for "15 vehicle skill" :)

Doc Holliday
21-02-13, 11:00
The point of torgs thread is communication. discussion in an adult manner. or something similar. Either theres a whole lot of sarcasm or people missed the point.

Im going with sarcasm and in a twist on the above point i say the most important skill in nc is trash talk. :)

phunqe
21-02-13, 11:33
The point of torgs thread is communication. discussion in an adult manner. or something similar. Either theres a whole lot of sarcasm or people missed the point.

Im going with sarcasm and in a twist on the above point i say the most important skill in nc is trash talk. :)

Yes, quite a few are capped in OOC talk :p

yavimaya
21-02-13, 12:49
lol Doc, your so slow :P

Trashtalk is a skill i havent bothered with yet, ima cap other things first i think.

William Antrim
21-02-13, 14:17
Wow. I just wocced manners.

Doc Holliday
21-02-13, 14:28
i just cried with laughter.