PDA

View Full Version : "Destiny" - Console heads - for you!

Riddle
17-02-13, 22:12
A little article on the upcoming Massive title of "Destiny" - This promises to be huge, delivered by two significant names in the gaming industry who have major titles behind them, such as Halo and COD.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/saltzman/2013/02/17/halo-bungie-activision-destiny/1922549/

Their main site is here, http://www.destinythegame.com/

- First-person shooter
- Persistent online world

Shame i don't own an X-Box :P

Torg
17-02-13, 22:41
arent xboxes for minors only?

Michael Corvin
18-02-13, 00:51
My Xbox says "No!" ^^

Riddle
18-02-13, 01:31
arent xboxes for minors only? you are not wrong lol, PC all the way :) But i thought the concept was fairly cool for a console, and who knows what the next gen consoles will bring!

Dropout
18-02-13, 01:50
arent xboxes for minors only?

Haha yes Torg, you are completely right. No adults are allowed to own, nor use consoles :D

wargolem
21-02-13, 14:02
Halo, a fairly uninteresting unrevolutionary title that added nothing to the genre, had a dull protagonist and a poor back story but became popular as it was on a platform that was not seen as geeky and was many peoples first exposure to a console fps shooter who were not of the "goldeneye generation"

Call of duty, A game which hasn't been good since CoD4, all they do is keep re releasing the same game with slightly tweeked maps and more over the top and irritating perks.... I cant see why idiots continue to buy CoD titles!

From the above I'm sure you can see why myself and many others don't care too much for these two "giants" coming together

Doc Holliday
24-02-13, 08:11
Looked good. It could be interesting. Hopefully it appeals to a more mature audience than the xbox live/call of duty crowd.

Brammers
25-02-13, 19:16
So Riddle are you going to buy a new Playstation 4 to play this game when it comes out? :p

Out of the Halo games I've played, ODST is one of my favourites since it draws you more into the story. Halo 3 and Reach was good fun to play.

Arista Barret
25-02-13, 19:19
Speaking of good fps mmos....dust 514. Post some links to the website for us lazy clickers.