PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't load properly/Doesn't connect

Agent York
15-02-13, 00:39
So far the first time I've tried to run the game without following the support guide (installed to program files, gave admin access when patch didn't work) the title ran fine but it wouldn't actually connect to any servers. I have since followed the guide and loading takes much longer and the title has no text, rendering me unable to input my login information. Is is problem known about/any ideas on how to fix it?

L0KI
15-02-13, 00:49
So far the first time I've tried to run the game without following the support guide (installed to program files, gave admin access when patch didn't work) the title ran fine but it wouldn't actually connect to any servers. I have since followed the guide and loading takes much longer and the title has no text, rendering me unable to input my login information. Is is problem known about/any ideas on how to fix it?

I'm pretty sure I had a similar issue with Google Chrome or something. Try closing that and re-opening if you're running it.

Sorry I can be of no more help; it's really hard to say from that info.

Firewall blocking it? Try changing the port maybe in the launcher.

Agent York
15-02-13, 01:41
I'm pretty sure I had a similar issue with Google Chrome or something. Try closing that and re-opening if you're running it.

Sorry I can be of no more help; it's really hard to say from that info.

Firewall blocking it? Try changing the port maybe in the launcher.

I allowed it through and restarting doesn't help, is there any particular info you want?

flib
15-02-13, 06:38
I think I've had this problem before, but I think it was while running it on Linux, so that's probably not applicable here.
Have you tried doing a filecheck?

Dropout
15-02-13, 10:53
Well, first of all it is always a good idea to mention which OS your using ;)