PDA

View Full Version : [00802][R#180] "Cannot use this Item yet" After being Rezzed

Faid
12-02-13, 02:38
Was caving at the canyon cave on my mid level APU yesterday and every time I died and got rezzed my PA would apppear to be not equipped and subsequently I couldn't use any of my spells. Tried to take the PA off and put it into my inventory only to have it disappear completely. A quick relog would make the PA reappear in my inv but after equipping it I still couldn't use my spells, Zoning out of the cave also didnt work. Physically my character looked as if he wasnt wearing PA even though I had it equipped. The requirements for the spells were all met in the skills window. A full relog seemed to fix the problem. This occurred multiple times throughout the cave runs every single time I died and got rezzed. Very frustrating.

CM Punk
13-03-13, 21:39
Would be great when this problem could be solved. When a PE dies and get rezzed, the pa is buggy. Means, you cant use your weapons, not even an ionic shotgun where the additional dex from pa is not needed. The pa sometimes cant be switched into armorslot or dissappears from armorslot and/or inventar.

Really sucks in op fights where it's difficult to relog...

hatmankh
13-03-13, 22:06
I'm pretty sure this bug happens to all classes, it can happen even from just GRing somewhere.

Dropout
13-03-13, 22:28
I'm pretty sure this bug happens to all classes, it can happen even from just GRing somewhere.

At cap, it pretty much only happens to PEs though, since PEs needs drugs (often several dex drugs), to use their implants and PA.

hatmankh
13-03-13, 22:40
No, it happens to us all but a PE (or anyone who relies on their PA for weapon reqs) is gonna notice it more often, there's times when this bug happens to us and we just don't notice it.

Satan2k2
15-03-13, 10:06
At the moment, the best fix for this without relog is a buff (spy booster, weapon booster or something like that). But yeah, this should be fixed.

Arcaine
15-03-13, 12:54
If PA get bugged, sinple undress and redress a single armor part e.g. boots, and everything will be fine, no need of a buff or smth