PDA

View Full Version : [00797][R#180] Leaving hacknet issue

Cornhusker
09-02-13, 17:27
I am not sure if this is a bug, but I hacked into the GR in Plaza 1. I then ran through the Black Dragon hacknet to logout in the Black Dragon HQ. Upon syncing into the Black Dragon HQ I was already dead. Like I said I am not sure if this is a bug or not. FYI before the questions of soulight and faction loyalty, I have 10 soulight as this is a new toon and 50 faction loyalty with the Black Dragon faction. Hope this helps if it is a bug or not.

Cornhusker
09-02-13, 18:49
I just retested and same thing happened as I left hacknet I was dead upon syncing inside the HQ.

phunqe
09-02-13, 18:53
Does the chat say what killed you (i.e "You have been killed by...")?

Cornhusker
09-02-13, 19:10
Nope, it never said anything stating how or why you died. Just rechecked same thing happened and nothing was posted to state why or what killed me. Also, to add to this, I had my regen software in my hands when I was syncing into the Black Dragon HQ, I tested with the hacknet defence and attack software in my hands and nothing happened, and I retested with the regen software but this time I didn't die yet I have died a few times due to this. At least it isn't every time.

Leela
05-04-13, 22:51
Hey,

I noticed that I die, everytime I logoff the Highsec Login Hacknet.

Is that a allready known issue?

greetings

Trivaldi
05-04-13, 23:04
Moved to Bug Reports.

Leela
06-04-13, 04:08
It seems that this only causes at the highsec login pp2. Viarosso works so far.

Leela
06-04-13, 09:33
It seems that this only causes at the highsec login pp2. Viarosso works so far.

NOT! It's the same at Viarosso Highsec Login

J@ck on Cr@ck
06-04-13, 15:14
You do realise that the mobs in there will shoot you while you logout. Maybe your shield/heal runs out and they kill you?
I never experienced this kinda problem.

Leela
07-04-13, 08:53
You do realise that the mobs in there will shoot you while you logout. Maybe your shield/heal runs out and they kill you?
I never experienced this kinda problem.

Yeah, even if I clear the whole highsec, I die after I log off the Highsec.

demonssword
08-04-13, 10:55
You know the mobs respawn in there even after a full clear yeah?
So if your not shielded and healed they will be hitting you for a while as your character logs in at the moment you click to log in to it, rather than the moment you first see your character.

Leela
08-04-13, 18:55
yesterday i got this bug twice as i logged of the hacknet at grand mine and there are no mobs which can hurt you inside a outpost hacknet

i noticed, that i have just 6 total hp for a few sec, when i log of the hacknet

demonssword
08-04-13, 20:47
never happened to me, and I log my chars off in hacknet a lot, normally for op fights.

Leela
09-04-13, 06:44
it happens only when i log off the hacknet (when i go out off the hacknet), logging of my char inside the hacknet works fine :)