PDA

View Full Version : [00793][#180] Issues on ressing unidentified rareparts

Grogor
07-02-13, 15:13
Ok, after the hotfix I researched the parts again and list all weird occurences as follows.
I had in my inventory 80 unressed and 39 ressed parts. 4 unused bigpacks of recycling lube, one used bigpack of recycling lube, 14 unused bigbacks of research lube (they decreased ofc) and a used bigpack of research lube.
Further I had 7 empty data cubes and 3 TL150 DRE BPs. (quickbelt had some items in there too, but I don't list them here, if of interest, say so).

- After ressing a stack of two E parts the second stack of two E parts had a weird occurence: when finished researching the second part a chat notification poped up: "The item can not be researched" and an empty data cube was put next to it. The part however has been identified. In the "result window" of the processor the previous part has been placed, which rules out me hitting start accidentally.

- A part of a stack of two T parts was placed at the bottom of the inventory. First it seemed lost, but it was just placed weird.

Except that everything went smooth. Reloging after all that ressing didn't change anything (which is good). Now I'm trying to put them in the cupboards...

Ivan Eres
07-02-13, 15:57
Sounds much better than yesterday. Looks like some bugs are gone now. Let's hope the best :)

Grogor
07-02-13, 15:57
Addendum: Putting the parts into the cupboards didn't cause any problems at all.