PDA

View Full Version : [00295][R#179] item change

Ninhursag
07-02-13, 01:12
as promised i was online the whole evening encounting a few number of the already mentioned bugs ...

somehow i landed in neofrag, some dude asked to get an implant poked...so i did exit to pp3 got implant tool from the weapon shop and entered back in the same way.

in the neofrag i tryed to imp the dude.... he said his processor said constructing.... but no progression showed
after a few mins later (and a few repoke trys with the message that the process was still going) we decided to leave neofrag...

out of the frag i had my whole quickslot belt filled with drones... no remote implant tool there
tho i did equip it in neofrag

outside i equiped it again and it worked like a miracle i ipmed him and we both were going back

strange is that i know the bug that shows wrong items... but that the dude got a construciton message not progressing is new to me... i obv. imped him wiht my drone!!!

hatmankh
07-02-13, 11:05
I think poking and any "construction bar" activities aren't supposed to work in NF.

Ninhursag
07-02-13, 12:21
I think poking and any "construction bar" activities aren't supposed to work in NF.

that surely is possible, but that was not the subject of the bugreport.

it was that either i began to imp someone with a pb20 drone (getting an imp message and a process started on both ends)
or.. the imptool got replaced by a drone in the quickbelt after exiting neofrag

equal what of those both options.... it surely was a bug

Alduin
07-02-13, 12:29
Please test again, Hotfix has been deployed this night.