PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED][R#179] login and freeze

Torg
06-02-13, 15:30
cant log into game, "select server" throws me back to "name, password", trying to close NC by either clicking exit or hitting alt+f4 makes the system freeze, so i have to do a hard reboot of my PC (XP SP3).

may be temporary, as i was able to log in earlier today. reproducable system freeze is a new bug.

Dumdies
06-02-13, 15:58
cant log into game, "select server" throws me back to "name, password", trying to close NC by either clicking exit or hitting alt+f4 makes the system freeze, so i have to do a hard reboot of my PC (XP SP3).

may be temporary, as i was able to log in earlier today. reproducable system freeze is a new bug.

As far as i know from what i last heard the login server was down. Dont know if this is still the case :D

hatmankh
06-02-13, 16:49
This happens to everyone when the login server goes down, its not a system freeze its just the game, ctrl alt delete and end the process when this happens, if you can't see task manager, next time open it before you start the game and switch to the processes tab then close it. Now when you press ctrl alt delete, you can press delete again on your keyboard and it will end the client.exe process, closing the game.

Torg
06-02-13, 19:42
was beyond ctrl-alt-del. at least its running again.