PDA

View Full Version : Restart, again.

Shirlias
06-02-13, 14:37
I took with me 2 friends of mine, so i decided to drop my old monk ( 2 days of playin ) to exp alltogether.

i looked at forum and asked in game.
Also i tried to retrive info with NSkill, but still we have doubts.

i'm doing this thread for asking you questions about game, so please help us to start once again :)

1) which classes are competitive for 1v1/2v2/3v3 ?
2) which classes are competitive for OP fights?
3) Which builds shoud be used and which should be dropped? ( seems like pistols and apu spells re underpower atm. I'd like the concept "play the class u want", but also i want to know which re "fine" and which "ridiculous" )
4) people told me that resistances re lesser useful than ath, cause u can run off combats if faster than enemy. I saw the threads about runspeed cap on forum, but dont know how is possible that freezing items wont work good as before. Explain this to me please ( no1 is used anymore? This gonna be fixed with new patches? is there only 1 good freezing item and that is "*******" ? )
5) Woc lvls gives you real stat ( Str/dex/Psi/Int ) points and skill ( 5/woc lvl ) points?
6) How the hell a MC/HCPe can reach enough str to use Implants, Power Armor, or what else? I tried with NSkill but is impossible. Also get the last PA ( or activate DEX MC5 implant ) seems impossible.
7) any chance to rush a rhino and exp wandering the world or tourretist still gets 2 stars instead his normal rank?
8) i have my old account back, but there's no chars inside anymore. i transfered to terra from uranus the last time... so, are they gone or could i have a chance to get em back?

Thinks that's all for now

Thanks for reading and answering :)

ps: Also we are looking for a clan.

L0KI
06-02-13, 15:31
I'll try my best here.

1. In actual 1v1 fights, all *major* classes can be competitive. This included WoC PEs, WoC spies (or non-WoC Dissie spies), HC tank, MC tank and even APU. The oddball classes are far less competitive these days. You can forget about a HC/MC PE.

2v2 completely depends on your partner. If it's a PPU, your best bet is a tank or spy, followed by an APU. For mixed fighting, see my comments on 1v1.

2. Op fights are predominantly PPU/Tank/Spy combos. Most of the spies you will see at OP fights will be WoC and using the AK or the Beretta. As for tanks, you actually have a bit of choice when it comes to which weapon you're going to use in OP fights. Some opt for Ionic cannons, some for the traditional CS, and some for the devourer. Melee combat is useless in this situation.

3. The TL 113 WoC pistol is far from underpowered. Extremely PvP viable, but only accessible to WoC spies. The above info should probably answer the rest of this question. Be aware that balancing is around the corner after the fixes, so rolling whatever you want might not be such a bad idea.

4. Parashock was pretty much removed entirely from the game many years ago. It was killing competitive PvP. I see your point though regarding run speed. Resists are most definitely important, but on a squishy character like a spy, speed is equally important, if not more so. Just don't get hit :)

5. No. WoC level is simply to use WoC weapons and armour. The armour isn't so useful for spies, mainly PPUs, followed by tanks.

6. Forget about MC/HC PE for now. It died along with 2.2

7. You can't deliberately bug your rank now, if that's what you're asking. However, most people know all the tricks these days on leveling quickly if that's what you want to do. Tell us which class you decide to roll and someone will answer on how to quickly level it. Repairing vehicles and droning seems to be a common theme these days.

8. Nobody plays Terra now. Titan is a fresh server and we've all started again. Stick with it like the rest of us, it's worth it!

Finally, I am also old-school Uranus, along with many other members of our clan. Tell us who you were and we might want to talk to you about our recruitment process ;)

Shirlias
06-02-13, 15:53
Thanks For Answers!

We were part of the -=The One=- TT clan. I was Nevermore ( Hybrid ) or KKE ( HC/MC PE ). My Friends Were Pantera ( HC Tank ) and the last one i forget cause so many chars :p

Think ill take an HC tank then. My friends will do a PPU and a Rifle Spy.
Dunno which is better with implants and which with Hacking ( spy or ppu ).

nomoreheadtrips
06-02-13, 17:47
Waaaaa finally some Italian guys are back!!!
Loki, i know all this guys in real life, they was good fighter long time ago!
Come one guys lvl up and join us!

L0KI
06-02-13, 21:20
Waaaaa finally some Italian guys are back!!!
Loki, i know all this guys in real life, they was good fighter long time ago!
Come one guys lvl up and join us!

In that case, definitely :)

Bring 'em along!