PDA

View Full Version : [00295][R#179] Inventory Bugs

Letesh
06-02-13, 11:33
Items change randomly in the inventory and stacking with other objects. only full relog helps.

vanessa1984
06-02-13, 11:48
Dont know if im doing this right as its the first time i've posted in the forums.

Place of bug was in plaza 1.
I logged on with 1 data cube after sync to plaza 2 and back to plaza 1 i ended up with 4 data cubes.

before i went to yoyo's to sell somethings i put my important things in my processor.i went to yoyo's in plaza 1 and sold a gun.when i relogged i had sold my tl 150 repair tool and not the gun :(

when i logged in to the game i had 8x research lube,when i went through sync i had none,when i relogged i had the 8x research lube again.

data cubes are also being stacked in different piles instead of into the same pile.

Alduin
06-02-13, 11:59
We need more reports on this one! When, where, why and so on. Anything which helps to reproduce those bugs. Might be that single ocassions are rather random, but in case we collect all data, we will be able to track it down and recognize pattern.

Doc Holliday
06-02-13, 13:14
Standing in CA HQ as i was running tl150 missions. Had 2x the mission items in my inventory for tl150 res missions. I had yellow weight and decided to toss the items on the ground from my inventory. At this point they duplicated and became 10 mission items. It was like i received 8 more from no where.

I then tried to throw the 10 items on the ground. they fell in 2 piles. a stack of 2x and a stack of 8x. they were data cubes. i picked them up and i had data cubes in my inventory. Im not sure if originally i had 33 cubes on me or not.

Torg
06-02-13, 15:25
i wasnt able to reproduce an item bug. tried different appas, zones, gogus, cabs, processor window. will investigate further.

Gunshifty
06-02-13, 19:27
I then tried to throw the 10 items on the ground. they fell in 2 piles. a stack of 2x and a stack of 8x. they were data cubes. i picked them up and i had data cubes in my inventory. Im not sure if originally i had 33 cubes on me or not.

This sounds like you were trippin on acid.. lol, ohhhh Neocrack...

Marwin
06-02-13, 20:39
We tried some trading to see if we can get a pattern, but it was rather random when a bug occured. But when it occured it was always the same part, no matter where this part was in the inventory or in which order we traded the parts. Hope this helps a bit.

Char 1: Nrex
Char 2: Scandogrep

Both characters login. Char 1 researches one MC5 E part, syncs from the App to P1 and back to the App, research finishes (frame Balistics is the researched part)

(We did not trade the parts in any specific order, nor did we have them in the same order in the inventory during the trades.)

Trade 1: Char 1 -> 2
1 tech Riggers
1 Observer BP
2 core DS
1 frame Balistic
1 frame Balistic (these two didn’t stack in my inventory)
Char 2 received all (now the frames stacked)

Trade 2: Char 2 -> 1
1 tech Riggers
1 Observer BP
2 core DS
2 frame Balistic (traded as a stack, one frame Balistic vanished for Char 2 when putting it in the trade window. Char 1 never saw it.)
Char 1 received all visible parts
Char 2 reloged, now 1 frame Balistic is back in his inventory

Trade 3: Char 2 -> 1
1 frame Balistic
worked as expected

Trade 4: Char 1 -> 2
1 tech Riggers
1 Observer BP
2 core DS
2 frame Balistic (Char 1 both visible; Char 2 only 1 visible in the trade window)
Char 2 receives all but one balistic frame
both chars relog
Char 1 has the missing frame

Trade 5: Char 2 -> 1
1 tech Riggers
1 Observer BP
2 core DS
1 frame Balistic
worked as expected

Trade 6: Char 1 -> 2
1 tech Riggers
1 Observer BP
2 core DS
2 frame Balistic (Char 1 both visible; Char 2 only 1 visible in the trade window)
Char 2 receives all but 1 frame
Char 1 relog frame is in his inventory again

Trade 7: 1 -> 2
1 frame Balistic
worked as expected

Trade 8: 2 -> 1
1 tech Riggers
1 Observer BP
2 core DS
trade CANCELED
Char 2 has all BUT one frame in his inventory
Char 2 relogs got all parts back in his inventory (frames are not stacked, but can be stacked manually)

Trade 9: 2->1
same parts as above
worked as expected

Trade 10: 1->2
same parts as above
worked as expected

Trade 11: 2->1
same parts as above
worked as expected

MistaiX
06-02-13, 21:24
I just constructed 11 Medium War drone rk-250, bought some random stuff at crytons (torch light, 2 chems), zoned a few times, acctepted a mission, placed a few items in gogu. Then i threw one drone on the ground, threw the torchlight on the ground and it magically transformed to a drone in the moment i threw it out. drop location was appartment.
After picking it up it was still a drone. After relogging all went to its original state.

MistaiX
06-02-13, 22:02
I just experienced "the bug" on another char. I pulled around 100 empty datacubes out of the gogu, researched around 17 bps of Holy Heal, zoned into p1, bought some research LOM pills in the shop as a friend told me he cannot use them after buying some in p1, used 4 which worked like intended, researched holy heal further and after starting the research process it reduced the number of LOM pill stacks.
When throwing LOM pills on the ground it appeared as empty data cubes. When picking up it was around 30 units of the research LOM pills. The consumption of LOM pills goes on as soon as research is started again. The research lube doesnt get decreased.
I then threw 1 empty datacube on the ground and was only left with 3 out of 84 empty datacubes in inventory.
When picking up it was 1 blueprint of x-beast which i only have in the gogu but not inventory.

*sic*

After relogging all appears to work normally.

Will now try to reproduce.

MistaiX
06-02-13, 23:04
OK I am able to reproduce an inventory bug:

fresh login (completely faded out)
buying 5 empty data cubes at crytons p1
buying 1 TL 16 heal tool
put heal tool in research window
make 3 blueprints so you got a stack of 3 in inventory
drop 1 bp
pick up the bp
drop 1 bp