PDA

View Full Version : [00786][R#179]Law Enforcer + Neofrag

Powerpunsh
06-02-13, 00:11
There seems to be a problem with the Law Enforcer and Neofrag. Ive created a game and Faget (LE-Runner) wasnt able to shoot me but i was able to shoot and kill him. Same happened after relogging and rejoining the level.
This seems to be a bug just for him because Mayia (another LE-Runner) joined the NF and i was able to do fights with him.

The only difference between this both runners is that Faget created a NF game on NF 2 deck 1 earlier but he forgot to setup the maximum players. This may probably caused the bug. Mayia just joined immediately the right NF 2 deck 5 which i've created.

Dropout
06-02-13, 02:03
There seems to be a problem with the Law Enforcer and Neofrag. Ive created a game and Faget (LE-Runner) wasnt able to shoot me but i was able to shoot and kill him. Same happened after relogging and rejoining the level.
This seems to be a bug just for him because Mayia (another LE-Runner) joined the NF and i was able to do fights with him.

The only difference between this both runners is that Faget created a NF game on NF 2 deck 1 earlier but he forgot to setup the maximum players. This may probably caused the bug. Mayia just joined immediately the right NF 2 deck 5 which i've created.

Did he die/set kill_self inside NF?
In the past, that seemed to fix this bug.

ancient
06-02-13, 02:58
There seems to be a problem with the Law Enforcer and Neofrag. Ive created a game and Faget (LE-Runner) wasnt able to shoot me but i was able to shoot and kill him.

Hopefully that's intended and gets rolled out in the rest of the game too. :D