PDA

View Full Version : Community TeamSpeak3 Server

nEo-1664
05-02-13, 00:58
If while testing, or gaming generally, and want to have a chat with others(could be helpful if testing a bug on the PTS :P), or kick back and chat with some NC community randomers and the odd GM or 2, then there is a TeamSpeak 3 server available for general use located at:

ts.neocronstatus.com (standard TS3 port)

There is no password, just hop on and chat away :)

The server will hold a max of 32, due to the application restrictions. It is hosted on my own connection, but it should be more than able to hold 32 connections :)

hatmankh
01-11-13, 21:53
This seems to be down, has it changed address? I've been talking to someone who is interested in trying Neocron out and wants to know if there's a public TS or vent they can use. If there isn't one maybe there's a clan who wouldn't mind helping a newbie out with whatever questions they've got, please post info here.

nEo-1664
01-11-13, 22:21
Sorry - had a power-cut the other night, and the server had hung on boot up.

Is now all back up and running though ;)

ps: Don't suppose a mod could sticky this could they? :D

Ziu
01-11-13, 22:35
They could

GRIM
25-06-14, 12:37
Failed to connect to server, located on: ts.neocronstatus.com

Is this still being hosted?

nEo-1664
25-06-14, 19:26

Errm.. Yea... Let me take a look :)

nEo-1664
25-06-14, 20:22

All fixed now :)

Tha BeAsT
29-07-14, 20:09
If you want I could Create another TS server for everyone to use, I have a 200+ Server Licence, Its running on a dedicated Virtual Server.

MayhemMichael
30-07-14, 01:00
If you want I could Create another TS server for everyone to use, I have a 200+ Server Licence, Its running on a dedicated Virtual Server.

where do i remember tha beast from

Sevendust
05-10-14, 09:27
I just noticed this thread & hopped on the server for it to be empty. I wanna see this populated. By ppl from every clan & unclanned & inactive clans.

We've been noticing, & talking to, alotta new players in-game. If we want them to stay & get to learn END-GAME nc, we need to help em out. I'm gunna start dual-logging to this TS server, and I hope others do too. Invite ANY new player you come across to this TS server.

hatmankh
06-10-14, 03:49
I've gone on this server a few times and always found it empty.

necrocon
18-12-14, 23:36
Just thought I would mention, the server is up, but it is also nearly empty. So very sad. I will be in here for a while though, for you bored, and lonely peoples.

Object
27-01-15, 12:37
<05:36:54> Trying to resolve hostname ts.neocronstatus.com
<05:36:58> Trying to connect to server on ts.neocronstatus.com
<05:37:03> Failed to connect to server

nEo-1664
28-01-15, 02:01
<05:36:54> Trying to resolve hostname ts.neocronstatus.com
<05:36:58> Trying to connect to server on ts.neocronstatus.com
<05:37:03> Failed to connect to server

My bad. Had a power cut the other week and the server hadn't booted up properly. All working again now :)

Jack Slater
29-01-15, 13:46
Saved the address and definitly going to idle on it!

JasonX2000
27-04-16, 20:02
Hello,

i don't know if there still is an interest for a Community Teamspeak Server.
If there is. I can set up one, on my hobby Server.
Its a virtual server, that i rent from a hoster. It has 100 mbit up and downstream. So the bandwith could stand a lot traffic.
Cause i can't connect to the old one. I though i could make another one if interessted and used.

My Teamspeak Skills may be rusted, but i should get one to work with 98% uptime.

Best Regards
Jason

nEo-1664
27-04-16, 21:27
It is still hosted... Will have to check as soon as I get home in a couple of hours.

nEo-1664
28-04-16, 00:20
Hello,

i don't know if there still is an interest for a Community Teamspeak Server.
If there is. I can set up one, on my hobby Server.
Its a virtual server, that i rent from a hoster. It has 100 mbit up and downstream. So the bandwith could stand a lot traffic.
Cause i can't connect to the old one. I though i could make another one if interessted and used.

My Teamspeak Skills may be rusted, but i should get one to work with 98% uptime.

Best Regards
Jason

All back working now. It should be more stable as I've moved it to a different box. The one it was on seemed to be having extensive boot up issues. Either way, all running :) Jump on in and enjoy!

Fedai
19-09-16, 02:39
Is the ts server still up? Is it being used? I play late nights U.S. time and it gets lonely

nEo-1664
12-11-16, 12:36
In light of the recent changes with the Neocron discord server. I've decided to down the community TS server. I'm sure if you all hope onto discord, we can just use the voice comms there :)

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?156660-Official-Neocron-Social-Media-Channels

https://discord.gg/tcqAHpk

/mods - You're more than welcome to close/unstick.