PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Caves

Druid311
31-01-13, 17:20
I'd like to see the swamp caves restored to glory somehow. I had so much fun in NC1 doing clan hunts in there.

Dropout
31-01-13, 17:36
I'd like to see the swamp caves restored to glory somehow. I had so much fun in NC1 doing clan hunts in there.

YES! Me too!
I leveled Gotti to WoC there with a Slasher! That poor thing was at about */16 when I finally had the needed XP :D

Faid
31-01-13, 17:43
They'll have to address the ridiculous mob damage to fix the swamp caves. Who remembers the anti-poison sanctum? Clan runs in the swamp caves were so much fun, had to be careful not to get stuck in the doors lol

Gunshifty
31-01-13, 21:49
I miss going to this cave and breaking my Speedgat cannon :(

Doc Holliday
01-02-13, 06:41
They'll have to address the ridiculous mob damage to fix the swamp caves. Who remembers the anti-poison sanctum? Clan runs in the swamp caves were so much fun, had to be careful not to get stuck in the doors lol

When that was in game the graves were way more fun :) Swamp caves came a close 2nd. if only the drugs could be recycled.

Sorin
01-02-13, 08:12
Wait, what the hell, what happened to antipoison sanctum?! I swear to god, if someone whines something out about balance or op wars...

Anyhow, I had lots of fun in there back in the day on my melee tank. Worked up a decent stack of the drugs that drop.

Doc Holliday
01-02-13, 08:59
It was removed sorin. If memory serves it was because it basically made people immune to poison while standing next to a ppu with it running. this kinda made a lot of things easy mode. so they canned it. Sledgehammer vs surgery ;)

Sorin
01-02-13, 09:26
.....that's kind of the idea. That's why there's other forms of damage. Force, piercing, xray, energy, fire, yadda yadda. Oh well. Sledgehammers for sure.

That was my whip-it-out-for-three-star-rank spell on my PPU too.

Dropout
01-02-13, 10:23
.....that's kind of the idea. That's why there's other forms of damage. Force, piercing, xray, energy, fire, yadda yadda. Oh well. Sledgehammers for sure.

That was my whip-it-out-for-three-star-rank spell on my PPU too.

One spell shouldnt make you invincible at a place, where Theres a lot of XP to be had though.

Sorin
01-02-13, 10:27
That's why no place should have one single damage type and damage method. Poison stacks, poison direct, piercing/force direct. Reducing one doesn't neutralize the other 2 or 3.

My 5 slot holy energy barrel hybrid monk back in the day still got rocked pretty hard by the piercing in the graves even with antipoison single and antipoison sanctum. Lots of ducking, healing, deflectoring, etc.