PDA

View Full Version : Display all available missions instead of three at a time

Fawkes
30-01-13, 20:04
Hi,

Currently, when you apply for missions via a CityCom, you can only view three missions at a time. This can be very time consuming and quite annoying tbh if you are looking to do a specific mission. Today, for example, I found myself skimming through ~30 pages of missions before I found the mission I wanted to do.

This issue is also irritating due to the fact that the game takes about 3 seconds to load each new missions page (when you click "NEXT" and it says "Downloading mission data..."). Three seconds may sound like nothing, but when you plan to do several missions, and every time you have to find that specific mission you wanted and skim through dozens of pages, this can be very annoying.

Wouldn't it be much better if the missions section simply displayed all current available missions for the faction you choose?

Also, another possibility is to have a search option if you want to find a specific mission.

What do you think?

hatmankh
30-01-13, 22:01
I think most of us agree the citycom mission system has to be fixed somehow, there are multiple threads in the brainport with different ideas on how to do it. Any one of them would be a huge improvement to what we've got now.

I know bugs and balance are higher priority but I'd still like some word from the dev team on if they'll be changing this, after bugfixes/balance of course. I'm not asking when or how, just if its on the table.