PDA

View Full Version : Server issue? (22:15 GMT - Sunday)

L0KI
28-01-13, 00:16
I'm getting 'Requesting character info', then back to the main log in screen. If I close the game at this point, the client crashes and refuses to close. I have to restart the computer.

This first happened 20 minutes ago and I haven't been able to get in since.

Anyone else having similar issues?

chutza
28-01-13, 00:18
I get the Requesting Character info as well though not the crash

Dumdies
28-01-13, 00:18
Yeah same problem here too and Smoked aswell, apparently they meant to be taking the server down to fix something but not sure what :S

hatmankh
28-01-13, 00:19
Same problem, client freezes on exit too but you don't have to restart, just ctrl alt del, open task manager and end the process.

L0KI
28-01-13, 00:21
Same problem, client freezes on exit too but you don't have to restart, just ctrl alt del, open task manager and end the process.

The problem here is that when I ctrl+alt+delete, the client takes priority and I can't get task manager to show. I have to reboot :(

demonssword
28-01-13, 00:29
If you run in windowed mode it seems to work using CTRL+ALT+Del
or atleast it does for me on windows 7

Ryan Steiner
28-01-13, 00:31
Ben 'Zoltan' Wagner ‏@GM_Zoltan

gah! We need to reboot the entire server system.

https://twitter.com/GM_Zoltan

Mokoi
28-01-13, 00:32
The Gameservers are currently unavailable due to neccessary maintenance.
While we generally try to schedule and announce maintenance ahead of time, we have decided to not postpone this specific maintenance in order to avoid potential issues further down the road.

We do our best to keep the downtime to a minimum and expect TITAN to be back online very soon.

stebedford
28-01-13, 00:41
CTRL+ALT+DEL on windows 8 then click on sign out, not task manager, that will get you back to your tile screen

Mokoi
28-01-13, 00:46
server back to regular operations.
sorry for the inconvenience.

-closed