PDA

View Full Version : BOUNTY Offered [CM Punk]

L0KI
18-01-13, 10:55
Hi guys and gals,

I am offering a bounty on the head of CM Punk. He's a tank, and I'm unsure of which faction. You can find him picking off defenseless droners in the likes of El Farid and the Graves.

REWARD : 100k per kill (to a max of three kills)

EVIDENCE REQUIREMENTS :

1. Screenshot of the kill, and of you sending him a direct message containing 'On behalf of Rabbi Fang'
2. Tags
3. Sexing of his corpse (mandatory)

NOTES :

1. I will also pay a small fee for the names of his alts.
2. Contract open to anyone, but I encourage the City Mercs to get involved.

William Antrim
18-01-13, 13:59
Fallen Angels. I am already in a position to collect on said contract. The Earps have been deployed.

nabbl
18-01-13, 14:48
Count me in !

[F6]Knight
18-01-13, 16:39
I so hope that he reads this and uses his unknown alts to make some easy money :)
I know I would if someone would ever put a bounty on my head ^^

DR REED
18-01-13, 16:53
Now this is a fail construct in game mechanics. In some other games (e.g. Star Wars The Old Republic) you have no anonymous ALTs , your Chars are "bundled" into a family and every maybe all the chars have the same "family" (legacy) name. This only could be faked if you open another account, but even this could be handled if there is an intention to prevent this.

Sad for an open-pvp game like NC that this could be so easily exploited.

Reed

L0KI
18-01-13, 17:09
Knight;2199865']I so hope that he reads this and uses his unknown alts to make some easy money :)
I know I would if someone would ever put a bounty on my head ^^

Well remind me not to put a contract on your head xD

Biglines
18-01-13, 17:40
Now this is a fail construct in game mechanics. In some other games (e.g. Star Wars The Old Republic) you have no anonymous ALTs , your Chars are "bundled" into a family and every maybe all the chars have the same "family" (legacy) name. This only could be faked if you open another account, but even this could be handled if there is an intention to prevent this.

Sad for an open-pvp game like NC that this could be so easily exploited.

Reed

neocron is a post apocalyptic cyberpunk game, with a heavy roleplay element based on criminal behaviour... it's not supposed to be goody goody like TOR... there's a specific reason people come to neocron and away from those kinds of games...

I just wanna applaud L0KI for this bounty, and hope it will result in lots of fun pvp on the server.

Drachenpaladin
18-01-13, 18:30
neocron is a post apocalyptic cyberpunk game, with a heavy roleplay element based on criminal behaviour... it's not supposed to be goody goody like TOR... there's a specific reason people come to neocron and away from those kinds of games...

I just wanna applaud L0KI for this bounty, and hope it will result in lots of fun pvp on the server.

I highly doubt that its totally intended by the game, the world or whatever, for players to grab the bounty themselves that is placed on their head by circumventing and bypassing the games mechanics. That was Reeds complaint about, not the bounty idea itself.

William Antrim
18-01-13, 18:50
Dont go there Dr Reed.....

http://www.american-buddha.com/ateamamericafix108u.gif

:)

Gilmore
18-01-13, 19:02
Rabbi Fang, I'll get him for you. Make sure, you got the cash when I contact you for finishing the contract.

(OOC: I really love this idea of a bounty, even if I think that this behaviour is normal on the server. I don't know if you setup the bounty for personal ooc-reasons, cause you don't like his behaviour or as a in-character decision to get him killed.) Because Neocron is not Sparta, but rough play. When you put out your LE, you know it can kill you. I don't know if you are a x/15 Char or maybe a x/60 Char... I just get him because I think it's a nice idea to get some "tasks" by players, as long as there is no other content by GM's or Events, we players give each others missions/bounties. Hope that won't be the last one :D)

Doc Holliday
18-01-13, 19:03
FUCKING WIN!! i loved it.

DR REED
18-01-13, 19:08
I highly doubt that its totally intended by the game, the world or whatever, for players to grab the bounty themselves that is placed on their head by circumventing and bypassing the games mechanics. That was Reeds complaint about, not the bounty idea itself.

Yes, right, but i think Biglines understood what i wanted to say. I have to admit that there are other games like EVE Online, where bounty-hunting is expolitable, too. It is obviously a difficult thing to implement in a MMO. One has to suspend the anonymization of the player or his chars to avoid that he could take all roles.

@William Antrim: This guy is standing in El Farid Oasis, right ?^^

L0KI
18-01-13, 20:16
I put a contract on the guy solely on the basis that whilst he was levelling his LE droner in El Farid, he clearly didn't like that I was there, out-damaging him, despite the fact that I had been soloing it for the past 40 minutes. In that time, I'd kept the queen alive and built up a huge spawn. He logged his non-LE tank, killed me, and logged out immediately.

Well, combine that with the fact that I like to make a scene (anyone that's played along side me for any length of time will vouch for that).

As Matt_UK used to say to people when they angered me; 'Fuck with the bull, you get the horns'.

I miss that guy.

(sorry DJ)

Gilmore
18-01-13, 20:42
I put a contract on the guy solely on the basis that whilst he was levelling his LE droner in El Farid, he clearly didn't like that I was there, out-damaging him, despite the fact that I had been soloing it for the past 40 minutes. In that time, I'd kept the queen alive and built up a huge spawn. He logged his non-LE tank, killed me, and logged out immediately.

Well, combine that with the fact that I like to make a scene (anyone that's played along side me for any length of time will vouch for that).

As Matt_UK used to say to people when they angered me; 'Fuck with the bull, you get the horns'.

I miss that guy.

(sorry DJ)

That's bad for you, but legimite :) I don't count how many time I've been killed by Black Dragon Red's and Tsunamis Unbreakables in DRT and Regant... Or maybe he wasn't leveling there with Droner and just do it like others, log in, see if someone non-le'd is there, kill him with this surprise-moment and logg out. Like John Szardak, like Malik and many many others.

But in fact, it really doesn't matter. i just wonder, that an "unnamed" Runner is on a bounty list, and not someone like Malik, Arrista Barrett, Gin or others, who deserves it :D

As Punk was online 20 minutes ago, I directed him. He doesn't read this forum but he was really appreciated about beeing hunted :)

So I offer the first who gets him 100k, too!

May the best get him! :D

L0KI
18-01-13, 21:13
So I offer the first who gets him 100k, too!

May the best get him! :D

Good man!

Biglines
19-01-13, 07:37
I just think that logging into a different character in the game should allow you to take the role of a different person, at least where gameplay is concerned. that said, i also think that this should only be done if you play that character as if he were a solo person. I think this is one of the major attractions of being able to role play different characters for a post apocalyptic cyberpunk game like Neocron. While I myself am really bad at roleplay (I cannot for the life of me pretend to be something I'm not), I love seeing people immerse themselves in a character.

of course this in character stuff should remain in game, or in the role play sections of the forums. And L0KI already said a maximum of 3 bounties, so it couldn't be "exploited" much anyway.

the main reason I even commented on this, was that a fun activity such as a bounty hunt, was turned into yet another whine-fest at "oh this game is so easy to exploit", "wah wah people should be nice to eachother".

who cares if he himself can pretend to kill himself, and collect the bounty? it's about the hunt, not about the possibility of someone getting 100k that might not have been meant that way. it's not like 100k is a lot of money even on titan.

Gilmore
20-01-13, 12:46
Got him three times,
yesterday in OP Fight and in El Farrid, today in PP3.
Where do I send in Pics and when do I give you the Dogtags?

Jodo
20-01-13, 14:08
Got him three times,
yesterday in OP Fight and in El Farrid, today in PP3.
Where do I send in Pics and when do I give you the Dogtags?

Speaking for the rest of us who are just following this thread for entertainment value, I'd appreciate it if you posted the pics here.

Bruder Malmsdoo
20-01-13, 14:30
Pics!...but Op-Fight doesn't count ;)

Gilmore
20-01-13, 14:31
I don't give a fuck about entertaining you, just in making the deal perfekt. Maybe I'll post some pics of you dead? :)
So Rabbi, give me a pn call.

Edit:
It wasn't directly an op fight, guess he was on GR tour or did his Epic at Gabanium Mine.

nabbl
20-01-13, 15:14
Video gets posted tomorrow.
Doesn't have any good Internet in here..

nabbl
20-01-13, 20:31
And here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEks_AOBVIk

Gilmore
20-01-13, 23:12
What did he say? kids ^^?

He killed me three times after first kill. And two on one is kind of unfair... For me it was much harder work ^^ But he said to me that he enjoys the bounty. It was kind of freshening to him.
He also told me he killed you since the first kill twice Rabbi and I saw your belt in El Farrid, maybe you can't solve the problems with a bounty :)

Doc Holliday
21-01-13, 01:50

He killed me three times after first kill. And two on one is kind of unfair... For me it was much harder work ^^ But he said to me that he enjoys the bounty. It was kind of freshening to him.
He also told me he killed you since the first kill twice Rabbi and I saw your belt in El Farrid, maybe you can't solve the problems with a bounty :)

LOL.

Rabbi is a droner with no LE in. Does it get much easier than that. The guy is a tool. hence the bounty posting. I myself will be collecting this bounty many times over when i get a chance and get some game time in. i will be doing it pro bono however.

CM Punk
21-01-13, 10:25
Haha, nice one Nabbl :)
I think you both got SI as I first saw you in Point Red, don't you? :D

@Rabbi:
Nice RP idea of the bounty, I really appreciate that. But I have to disappoint you with my reasons killing you:
First time I killed you was because Mr. Non-Le Rabbi shoots in the queen room where I stood with my tank grenading the queen. This is the reason and this reason only.

I twice wrote in zone channel to watch where you shoot, you ignored that. So I killed you. You got a rank of x/6x , you could defend yourself if you wanted to, take a Singleshot drone with you like the well skilled droners down there.
I'm not there killing any non-le people for fun, "So..." (don't remember his name) from CA Clan LG, Redairangel from Fallen Angels could definetly agree to that, because I didn't kill them a single time, and they're more often down there.
An SL of 100 would prove this story, so don't write any bullshit and suggestions of another character of me droning there being pissed because you do much more damage. Furthermore you are a "red" guy for me as black dragon, so why don't killing you when you decide you're strong enough to take LE out and gunner me with your RK's? It's not murdering you, it's called defending.

Rabbi, you can go on going on bounty, but 'til now statistics shows I got you more often ;) When you get more mature, write me a mail so I can stop killing you down there like last days. Or maybe next time you should let the LE in, so you don't have to whine here and cry for support.

With best regards,

Punk

nabbl
21-01-13, 10:53

yes.. we still had SI as we were chasing you in Tawkeen Village. The kill was a just in time production ;-)

Dribble Joy
21-01-13, 11:00
I was away this weekend so couldn't get in on the action :(.

CM Punk
21-01-13, 11:08
You would kill a City Merc Brother?

Business is business :D

Dribble Joy
21-01-13, 11:49
Oh, I didn't know you're CM :p.

In that case no :).

(P.S. Stop murdering unless you're being paid for it :D.)

nabbl
21-01-13, 12:11
Where the hell is Rabbi Fang?

I want my money ;-)

Brammers
21-01-13, 13:32
Where the hell is Rabbi Fang?

I want my money ;-)

I think I saw him robbing the Neocron Bank the other day! :D

nabbl
21-01-13, 13:34
I think I saw him robbing the Neocron Bank the other day! :D

Then we should place a bounty on him :-P

RogerRamjet
21-01-13, 15:23
Like any Black Dragon at heart, he may have just pulled your pants down ;)

CM Punk
21-01-13, 16:37
Like any Black Dragon at heart, he may have just pulled your pants down ;)

Maybe he will regret his bounty, when he highjacks them all. Guys, you won't get paid, Gilmore, Bejing Awesome, Massaker, switch the target and assassinate your contractee! :D

For every dogtag of him with fotos of massively violating his corpse (sex) and a direct "fucked by your own payment-morality" I offer you two sixpacks of icecold and fresh Cron SS 55 beer each kill, up to 10 kills per Runner, served by the most sexy girl from the Citymercs, my assistant.

:p

nabbl
21-01-13, 17:16
Maybe he will regret his bounty, when he highjacks them all. Guys, you won't get paid, Gilmore, Bejing Awesome, Massaker, switch the target and assassinate your contractee! :D

For every dogtag of him with fotos of massively violating his corpse (sex) and a direct "fucked by your own payment-morality" I offer you two sixpacks of icecold and fresh Cron SS 55 beer each kill, up to 10 kills per Runner, served by the most sexy girl from the Citymercs, my assistant.

Then make your own forum thread :-)

L0KI
21-01-13, 17:36
Then make your own forum thread :-)

I'll be on to pay up when the server comes back online ;)

Thanks for your services, nabbl. That video made my day.

L0KI
21-01-13, 17:39

@Rabbi:
Nice RP idea of the bounty, I really appreciate that. But I have to disappoint you with my reasons killing you:
First time I killed you was because Mr. Non-Le Rabbi shoots in the queen room where I stood with my tank grenading the queen. This is the reason and this reason only.

I twice wrote in zone channel to watch where you shoot, you ignored that. So I killed you. You got a rank of x/6x , you could defend yourself if you wanted to, take a Singleshot drone with you like the well skilled droners down there.
I'm not there killing any non-le people for fun, "So..." (don't remember his name) from CA Clan LG, Redairangel from Fallen Angels could definetly agree to that, because I didn't kill them a single time, and they're more often down there.
An SL of 100 would prove this story, so don't write any bullshit and suggestions of another character of me droning there being pissed because you do much more damage. Furthermore you are a "red" guy for me as black dragon, so why don't killing you when you decide you're strong enough to take LE out and gunner me with your RK's? It's not murdering you, it's called defending.

Rabbi, you can go on going on bounty, but 'til now statistics shows I got you more often ;) When you get more mature, write me a mail so I can stop killing you down there like last days. Or maybe next time you should let the LE in, so you don't have to whine here and cry for support.

With best regards,

Punk

I thought my bounty was quite mature, and RP.

I didn't scream on OOC/Trade, and I didn't rage quit. I simply came to the forum and placed a bounty on you.

I must say though, I didn't know I'd been shooting you ;)

L0KI
21-01-13, 17:41

He killed me once more since I placed the bounty, not twice. He's exaggerating ;)

Brawl
21-01-13, 17:53
Oh, I didn't know you're CM :p.

In that case no :).

(P.S. Stop murdering unless you're being paid for it :D.)

I myself couldnt care less about faction/clan/politics if rabbi has a problem with you, so do I see you in my crosshair! punk

CM Punk
21-01-13, 18:41
Ooc:
@Rabbi:No, I am not, otherwise I wouldn't have three of your dogtags. But doesn't matter at all, as I said, I think it was a nice idea setting a reward on my head, but I wanted you to know the reasons why I killed you. So don't create a picture of me that isn't true with your suggestions you wrote here before. I'm not one of those scumbags killing defenceless non-le's high levelers like traders or non-le'd noobs at the military base, that's for sure.
You got killed by your selfish, ignoring behavior, that's it.
When you and your mate Brawl and others of your's wanna play that game on, no problem. But then we keep it on personal level between your runners/clan and me and seperate our hostility from my clan :)

--- In-character ---
Receiving E-Mail:
Rabbi, maybe we should meet each to discuss our relationship.
I would like to join my new clan with a cleared database, no bounties, no rewards on my head. And if you are a member of the Regulators, which are now (beside of you) already Cityadmins, it would ruin my Soullight to much killing you again and again, furthermore I don't want to make personal issues to clanissues. The City Admins are very satisfied customers of CityMercs' services, so I'll be sure, our factions won't allow needless bloodshedding, while still having enemies in common.
My faction, my clan and my comrades come before personal interests, so I want to finish this thing between us.
Once and for all. Your want your revenge? Take your chance to do it on your own to satisfy your bloodlust.
I'll give you the chance, unarmed, armed, in private or public... But don't forget: There were reasons to kill you, I wasn't killing you to entertain myself.
In the end, it doesn't matter who was guilty... So decide well what you gonna do.

Regards, Punk
---

@Brawl:

L0KI
21-01-13, 19:02
You got killed by your selfish, ignoring behavior, that's it.

Little bit over the line there, I think. Unless your translator let you down of course.

There's nothing selfish or ignorant about being completely unaware of a tank hiding behind probably the most well-hit wall in all of the Neocron world.

My faction, my clan and my comrades come before personal interests, so I want to finish this thing between us.
Once and for all.

Done. Contract over. I'll pay nabbl for his services and that's the end of it. ;)

PS : I have absolutely no problem with you at all, Punk, so try not to get so uppity! I don't have this bloodlust you speak of right now, either.

I thought you'd killed me entirely unprovoked. I had no idea I'd been blasting you through a wall.

William Antrim
21-01-13, 20:31
Im still gonna kill you just for being a punk.

Load
22-01-13, 15:29
i eat punks for breakfast, lunch and dinner

and all the snacks in between

Doc Holliday
22-01-13, 20:29
*claps*

Roc-a-fella
23-01-13, 04:36
he should be KOS to everyone just for his ladyboy wrestling name hes probably 14

alehound
23-01-13, 06:08
To quote Flounder, " Oh boy, is this great"

Load
23-01-13, 12:49
he should be kos to everyone just for his ladyboy wrestling name hes probably 14

qft!

Riddle
23-01-13, 22:47
.......places his silent hunter back in the cabinet.... another time....

Netphreak
24-01-13, 12:58
.......places his silent hunter back in the cabinet.... another time....

Sure SH does poor damage these days anyhow... :(

William Antrim
24-01-13, 14:30
Lol net I think riddle was trying to roleplay!

Riddle
24-01-13, 14:34
Lol net I think riddle was trying to roleplay!
Lost on some people :D

CM Punk
05-02-13, 17:39
he should be KOS to everyone just for his ladyboy wrestling name hes probably 14

Tbh, this name goes back to CM = Citymercs, and Punk. I think I don't have to explain what a punk is, but it seems to be very clear to other roleplayers in the faction as they have to deal with my attitude beeing a CityMercs and a soldier, but in the same time being against military structures and a kind of hierarchy at the Base, doubting and questioning the currently system of White Ribbons, Red Ribbons, Black Ribbons and so on, getting known that there is an established difference between the mercenaries.
Soldiers are soldiers, we are brothers in arms, all on the same line and duty.

But thanks for giving me wisdom and enlighten our mind about your wrestling knowledge and the presence of a wrestler having this name. Maybe you can tell us if he plays Neocron too and if his name is inspired by the Citymercs :) Here in Germany I guess, Wrestling has not the public demand like in your countries, so it's not very known here I guess. Nah, Hulk Hogan maybe.

L0KI
05-02-13, 18:28
@ Mod : Please close this thread.

Contract fulfilled and paid up; all is now well.

Mokoi
05-02-13, 18:41
closed by request