PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Account creation still not working?

Doc Holliday
17-01-13, 12:28
"Page not found
The requested page "/account_create" could not be found."

http://launcher.neocron-game.com/account_create is the url.

Is the message when i get to account creation screen from www.neocron.com. I clicked it to find out if this is working for a friend of mine who might come and play. i pitched it to him as i got a message about some stuff on facebook. however this is as far as i get i checked it.

If its related to the email issues that have plagued the site recently then apologies for creating the thread, please just lock it and let me know but if you weren't aware im bringing it to the relevant peoples attention. Its not for me as im fully aware of the rules regards accounts and fair usage etc. This is another genuine effort to bring another person to the game (the first one a few months back still hasnt decided to quit that scourge of a game called wow)

nEo-1664
17-01-13, 12:44
/snip

I also wondered about the email disruption being an issue. A few people on the IRC channel have been asking about account creation.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has been temporarily disabled so that they can clear teh back log of any emails before firing it all back up again, as the account creation has been available recently.

Zoltan
17-01-13, 13:05
Thank you for report. We are on it <3

Doc Holliday
17-01-13, 14:09
Thank you for report. We are on it <3

now that is service ;)

William Antrim
17-01-13, 18:28
I spoke to him yesterday, the new recruit I mean. HAHA. Its gonna be fun in your house I reckon. Good luck with it all though eh.

Mokoi
17-01-13, 19:06
The account creation page was temporarily disabled to prevent further build-up of broken registration processes.
As outbound emails where dumped instead of delivered, people who have registered for a new account will not have received the validation token, required to complete the registration process. Those tokens will now be pushed out manually to those who are still in the account signup queue.

If you have tried to register for an account more than 48 hours ago and have not received a token yet, please resubmit your registration.
In case you tried to register within the last 48 hours, you should receive the required token shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience - contact us if you need any help with the process.

Doc Holliday
18-01-13, 07:55
I spoke to him yesterday, the new recruit I mean. HAHA. Its gonna be fun in your house I reckon. Good luck with it all though eh.

wrong person. not who you are thinking of.

anyway. thanks for the info guys. my friends gonna have a look he said. i will try and find some youtube vids to show him and suck him in that way. need some good current ones though.

William Antrim
18-01-13, 14:17
Anything from FANG. Try Jack Drake also - he did an NC one a while back that was brilliant video editing wise but the fighting was a bit subpar iirc.

Faid
18-01-13, 17:10
Here's a vid I made of the fight night a few months ago at the end of Terra, it's the most current thing I've done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0A671z9_-k

I'm almost done with another video I'll be posting some time soon, although there's not too much PVP in it.

William Antrim
18-01-13, 19:04
YES!!! thats the other one I was thinking of!!! Cool vids faid looking forward to your new one.

Danae
18-01-13, 19:53
Please also be aware, if you ALREADY have an account registered to an email address and you're trying to register a new account with the SAME email address - it's not going to work for you, pal - so stop it ^^ 1 account per email. It simply will not allow you to finish the registration process with a redundant email.

Doc Holliday
19-01-13, 08:07
Its not for me as im fully aware of the rules regards accounts and fair usage etc. This is another genuine effort to bring another person to the game

:D covering my own ass.

Mokoi
19-01-13, 15:36
[x] problem solved
[x] thread derailed
[x] closed